Kalisto x Reader (Fluff)

I was in Kansas City with my buddies in the WWE. I was in the corner, sitting by myself while Austin Creed was talking. Kofi whispered something to him and Austin called me over. “Yes, Austin?” “How would you like to be in the ping pong tournament?” “I haven’t played at all. I don’t think I’ll win.” “Well, try and I believe you can win.” I smiled. “Thanks, Woods.” I was against Kalisto a.k.a Superman. “Wait! What’s your nickname, Y/N?” “Y/NN (Y/NN - Your nickname).” Everyone oohed. And it started. A few minutes later, I won against Superman. A few matches later, I was in the finals. Kalisto had to do the punishment. I wanted to win. It was 10 me, 9 Neville. “Gamepoint for Y/NN.” This was it. Neville messed up and made the ball hit the net. I won. I did it. I was crying for joy. “Hey, you okay? You’re crying” Kofi asked me. “I’m fine. It’s just that I’m happy I won my first tournament. And in ping pong.” I put the hot sauce on the spoon. I secretly put five drops on the spoon. Kalisto took the hot sauce and I could see he was in pain. After the camera was off, I went to find him.
“¿Kalisto, dónde está?” “En el baño.” I ran to the men’s bathroom and saw him with his mask off. “Kalisto, lo siento, mi amigo. Lo siento mucho.” I started to cry because I hurt my friend. “Y/N, está bien. Estaré bien.” “Umm, Kalisto?” “¿Si?” “Hay algo que necesito decirte.” “¿Qué es?” “Te amo, Kalisto. Espero que se sienta de la misma manera.” He was shocked. “Y/N…” I kneeled down to him. “¿Si, Kalisto? ¿Qué es?” “I love you, too.” He pulled my head towards his and his lips touched mine. I kissed him back. He pulled away and said, “I love it when you speak Spanish. It’s so sexy.” I blushed. “Gracias” “De nada, mi amor.” I smiled at him. “Al menos deja que te ayude. Me siento muy mal por hacer esto para usted.” “Gracias, pero voy a estar bien. De Verdad.” “Bueno.” “Pero, Y/N…” I looked at him.
“Sólo hablan español frente a mí.” “Si, Kalisto.” “Bueno. Porque yo no quiero que nadie robe mi mujer habla española.” I laughed a little. “Really?” He blushed as well. “Yea…” He pulled me onto his lap and I squealed. “Espera, ¿qué pasa con su mujer?” “¿Mi mujer? Ella sabía que yo me enamoré de ti y que estaba bien para nosotros separamos. Además, ella se enamoró de otra persona. Pero seguimos siendo amigos.” “Al menos dos están siendo amigos. Los tipos que yo era, junto con me dejó de hablar.” “Lo siento escuchar eso. Me comprometo a no ser que los chicos que estaban con antes.” I smiled at him. “Ok. I trust you.” He smiled and made me lay on his chest. I could hear his heart beating fast. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. He stroked my hair. “I love you, Kalisto.” “I love you too, Y/N." I heard someone come in. It was Neville. “Hey, you okay?” “Yea. Now that I have this little beauty.” Kalisto said. I hid in his chest. “But what about your wife?” “She fell in love with someone else. And so did I. So it was okay to split. But we’re still friends.” And I have the best luchador as a boyfriend and a best friend.

Please don't judge me if I used Spanish. I finished Kalisto x Reader so deal with it. It's done. I'm kidding. I'm not that bad. I'll start smuts after this.