Dean Ambrose x Reader (BDSM, Daddy Kink, and Asylum Themed Smut)

Yes, you heard me right. I will be doing my first BDSM and Daddy Kink Smut. And it will be Dean Ambrose and Reader. To be honest, I had dreams about doing this story but with other superstars and if I get very good feedback, I will do more. I liked the research I did. So, no more stalling. On to the story!!!

As I stalked from my cell, I saw what I thought is the most hottest security guard in this entire asylum. I was stalking Dean Ambrose, who was guarding my cell. He is keeping his eyes on me 24/7 so I don't do anything crazy. I was the one who broke Chris Jericho's leg and made AJ Styles pass out at Wrestlemania 32. People thought I was that crazy that I should be put in a mental institute. Well, I have been here for years and, luckily, I escaped to perform my plan that night. I am locked up tight now because of WM 32. I didn't care who called me crazy, I did it and I loved it. I was the craziest woman ever. Crazier than Dean. As I started to sing my friend Bray Wyatt's song, everyone was watching me, hoping I don't go crazy again, but they don't know that I already lost my mind years back. I sang the song as creepy as I can.

"I've got the whole world in my hands.

I've got the whole world in my hands.

I've got the whole wide world in my hands.

I've got the whole world in my hands."

As I continued to sing the same lines over and over again, I smiled very creepy. "She's going insane again!!" One of the guards said. After he said that, I heard screaming. I just continued my song. I saw the Wyatt Family. I was free from my lunatic prison. "We're here to free you, Y/N." "I know. I sang your song one final time." I saw Dean and Seth behind them. "Look out!!!" I screamed. The four of them; Wyatt, Strowman, Harper, and Rowan; were killed. I cried for the first time in my life. "My family, my brothers." I cried. Dean told Seth to leave. I went to Bray. "My brothers, my big brother Wyatt, I will never forget you all." I then burst into tears. "Y/n......" Wyatt started to breathe out. I looked at him. "Just do the rest of your time. You need a new life. Please." Then all of them said their one last sentence before they died. "We love you, Sister Y/N." and they stopped breathing. I cried for a long time. "No!!!" I laid my head on Bray Wyatt's chest and cried. Dean rubbed my back. "I'm sorry. I really am." Dean said. "Why did you do it?" "I knew that if they let you go, you were going to kill superstars instead of hurting them." He told me. "Plus, there is something special about you that I like." I was surprised. I sniffled. "What?" He just looks at me and kisses me out of the blue, shocking me. I slowly kissed him back. He let my lips go and said, "You are as crazy as me and I am very crazy." I started to blush.

He locked the cell door and looked at me. I was feeling different emotions for the first time. Fear. Shock. Love. I crawled to the cement wall and he trapped me between his arms. He kissed me roughly and pinned my hands above my head. He let my lips to and I shakily said his name. "Dean..." he lightly but forcefully grabbed my throat. "You will do as I say. Got it?" I just nodded in his grip. He smirked. "Good. My first command is for you to call me Daddy when I'm only around." "Yes." I barely spoke. He gripped his hand tighter around my throat. "Yes, what?"

"Daddy." He then let go of my throat and I was coughing and wheezing for air. He kissed my throat and collar bone. I hissed because it hurts a little from him squeezing my throat. He lifted me up and placed me on my cell bed. He grabbed his two pairs of handcuffs and handcuffed my wrists to the bed posts.

"Daddy, please..." I said. "Please what? What does my pretty little lunatic want?" "You, Daddy. I want you." He chuckled. He ripped my uniform off and left me in my bra and panties. He then took off his shirt, ripped it, and covered my eyes. I couldn't see anything. I felt his hands, his fingertips, his lips everything. I moaned at the touches. I heard ruffling of clothes. He then took off the blindfold and saw him naked and me with only my panties on. I blushed a deep cherry red and looked the other way. He chuckled. He rubbed my thighs with his hands and had me moaning again. Then he took off the last of the clothing, my panties.

He flipped me over and started to spank me. I was shocked. "I want you to count every single one." And I started counting. My ass was red like an apple. I had tears from my eyes. He picked me up and hugged me. "Shh... It's okay. You did very well." And he kissed me. He rubbed my core and I moaned in the kiss. He knew that I was ready.

He lined up with my core and roughly thrusted in. I cried out because it hurt so damn bad. I felt pain for the first time. He kissed my neck and rubbed my hips to make me feel better. I felt pleasure and I moaned when I moved. He knew what I wanted. He moved slowly. I groaned and gripped the sheets on my cell bed. "Please...." "Beg for it, my little lunatic. Beg for this cock." "Please, Daddy. Please fuck me with your big cock. I need it." I moaned. He then attacked me like an animal. I was screaming so loud, it was music to his ears. I had about  three orgasms while he was fucking me. He was getting a little sloppy and I knew he was gonna cum. "Daddy, I'm gonna cum..." "Me too, my princess. Say my name." He thrusted one more time and that did it. I exploded. "DEAN!!!" I came onto him as he came in me. After we came, he stayed in me and then pulled out. I was on the pill and he knew that.

He unlocked the door and I didn't move from the sound. I was asleep. He smiled and carried me to his house. He thought I had enough of the prison and made me a better woman. His lover. His girlfriend. I woke up on his master bed and I was shocked. I wasn't in the prison. I was somewhere else. I got up and walked around. Then I saw Dean and smiled. "Good morning, my love." "Good morning. Please tell me your gonna use that trick in special occasions." He chuckled. "Of course." He kissed me as I became a brand new woman as Dean's girlfriend.

It is done!! Took me a long time. With the next upcoming stories, they will be Royal Rumble themed because of the past Royal Rumble. The Men's Royal Rumble was awesome as usual and the Women's Royal Rumble was historic as it could ever be. Don't forget to Wath Elimination Chamber for the first ever Women's Elimination Chamber Match.