Sin Cara x Reader (Fluff)

I looked on the screen while I was backstage. I was on SmackDown Live and I have to fight Lana tonight. 'She's gonna be easy.' I was watching Sin Cara defeat Mike Kanellis, even with the distraction from his wife, Maria. I was cheering inside for him. 'Yay! He won!' He came backstage and I shook his hand. He motioned me to his lockerroom. I stepped in with him and he took off his mask. I was shocked to see him without his mask for the first time. He chuckled at me. He held my waist and nuzzled his head in my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He started to kiss my neck. I silently moaned in his ear. His lips traveled to my ear and whispered, "Y/N..." I hummed. "I love you..." I was shocked to hear speak English in front of me. He looked at me and kissed my lips lightly. I kissed back. His hands never left my waist as we made out. 

He let my lips go as I tried to settle down my breathing. He massaged my hips. "Sin Cara... I have a match with Lana tonight.." I tried to speak out. He let go of my hips and gave me a quick kiss. "Okay, I'll let you warm up. But I'm going to be ringside during your match." "Okay. I can deal with that, Lucha." He chuckled at the nickname.

I was in the ring with my Lucha attire. Leather strap mask, crop top and tight leather pants. Even though I looked badass, I was Luchador style since I was born. I loved the style such that I started in Lucha Underground and came to WWE. But now I was focused on my match with Lana. I had her in my signature move, the Lunatic Lock. She tapped out immediately. I won in five seconds. 'New record!' I thought to myself. Sin Cara came into the ring and hugged me. "Here's your winner, Y/N!!!" I was happy tonight. I beat Lana once and for all because we had such a rivalry. And I have a new boyfriend because he asked me if I could be his girlfriend in the ring. And I was the happiest luchador of the night.

So this ain't a smut because I kinda changed it last minute. But this is my welcome back present to all of you. I will have smuts coming. Don't worry. But until then, enjoy your present!!!

Micky Key