The Shield x Reader (Smut) [Part 2]

"Let's go somewhere more private for us." Seth said and I just nodded.

We went to their house and they stripped me from my clothes. I was blindfolded and walked to a dark room. I felt the coldness in the room. "Sit down, princess." I heard Jon say. I sat down on something soft. I knew it was a bed. I felt metal on my wrists and ankles. They were handcuffs. I laid down and spread myself, exposing my womanhood. "Good girl. We're gonna show you who you belong to." I heard Seth and I felt his lips on my neck. I moaned softly. Roman pressed his lips on mine as he kissed me. I kissed back, moaning on his lips. Jon took his lips and tongue and ate me out. I gasped and moaned loudly on Roman's lips. Roman smirked and gripped my neck. I gasped and moaned even more. Seth then whispered to Jon and I felt two dicks enter me. I screamed. "Shit!" I screamed out and they fucked me hard and fast. Roman shoved his cock in my mouth and I swirled my tongue and sucked on his hard cock. Seth and Jon still fucked me and I was moaning on Roman's cock bad. "Good little girl. You are ours and ours only." Roman said. He gripped my neck and fucked my face. I was screaming and moaning. I felt myself go and Seth and Jon moaned. I felt them release and I moaned. Seth and Jon cuming in my pussy and Roman cumming in my mouth. "Swallow all of it, little one." Jon said. I swallowed all of Roman's cum. It had that same sweet taste that I love. They all do. I swear they have sugar in their cum, it's that sweet. I hummed as Seth and Jon pulled out. "We're not done yet. Two more rounds to go." And I got aroused again.

I felt the weight shift and felt hands on my neck, it was a soft grip. "Jon..." He smirked and kissed my lips. I felt Seth and Roman enter me and I gasped on Jon's lips. They all smirked and Seth and Roman pounded into me while Jon was making out with my moaning lips. I never expected this on the night I come back from quarantine. I gasped and exploded while I felt them cum inside of me. I moaned on Jon's lips as I felt the warm cum in my pussy. "One more to go, little lady. Can you handle it?" I hummed and nodded. Seth placed his lips on mine while Jon and Roman entered me one final time. I moaned loudly and Seth shoved his cock in my mouth. I swirled my tounge and sucked on his cock hard while I was being fucked. Seth gasped and grunted and moaned loudly. I moaned louder and sucked harder while my orgasm was coming again. I felt Jon cum first, then Roman. When Roman came, it triggered my orgasm and I exploded again. I moaned very loud and Seth came in my mouth, tasting very sweet. I swallowed it all. They let me free from the handcuffs and pulled out. I was a mess. They took my blindfold off and I just smiled. "I missed my daddies..." I moaned out. "We missed you too, babygirl." Roman said. I sat up and groaned. "Oh my....I'm very sore...." "Lay back down, princess. You need your rest after that hot session. We'll cuddle with you." Seth said. And I did lay back down and all three cuddled with me. I smiled and closed my eyes. This is a night I will never forget.

Part 2 done!! It took me a little bit but I got it done! Hope you all like it!