Mati x Author (Smut)

I will have stories for your comments on my last part but I finally figured out the superstar for this story. And it will be...

Actually, my boyfriend Mati Osorio.
He is the best man ever and the next update, I will tell you everything about him. But now, onto the story. Which is something we discussed for a while and I know he will be surprised with it. And he calls me Shelly and it kinda stuck with him.

I came home from work, my feet very sore. I wasn't very hungry but i needed a shower. My husband was out, or so I thought, and I took off my shoes and jacket and walked up the steps to the bathroom. I stripped down to my bare skin. I turned the water on to warm up and i grabbed a towel out of the cabinet.

When i was doing this, i didn't hear my husband come home. He saw my shoes on the floor and heard the water running. "Sounds like the wife is home." He said. He took his work clothes off and walked to the bathroom in his boxers. He heard me singing while I was showering. "My beautiful goddess...singing like the sirens she was made from." He smiled and said. He quietly entered the bathroom and saw my figure. My hands were in my beautiful, blonde hair, washing it gently as I was singing a Spanish song my husband used to sing to me. He smiled that I knew the song perfectly and slowly took off his boxers. I wasn't paying attention and he was behind me in the shower. He lightly touched my body and I moaned. "Such beauty..." He whispered.

I turned in shock and hugged him. "Baby! I thought you were out." He hugged me back, chuckling. "I came home early because I couldn't resist being away from my beautiful wife for another minute." "Baby..." "It's true. You being away for work makes me sad and I can't hold my little wife every night." This is true. I have to leave home from a week to a few months for work. "Honey, this time I'm staying. I'm transferring to an in-town job, more money and more time with my husband." He smiled and kisses my lips, which he didn't taste in months. I moaned on his lips as I ran my wet fingers through his hair. He let my lips go to say, "Your lips still taste the same, babygirl. Let's shower together and make love since we haven't for months." I smiled and gave him the soap to wash my body. He put some in my hands to wash him. We rinse ourselves off and he carried me bridal style to our bedroom.

I giggled in his arms as he laid me on our king-sized bed. He kissed my giggling lips and massaged my body. I moaned underneath him. "Honey..." "Shh... just feel, babygirl." I didnt say anything except moaned more, his kisses traveling down my body. I couldn't stop moaning. His lips traveled down to my lower lips, still wet from showering. He smiled and kissed my lower lips lightly. I silently screamed. He smirked and sucked my pussy hard. I screamed and gripped his hair lightly, pushing him deeper in. He sucked and tongue fucked my pussy. I was close and i gripped his hair harder, "Baby....I'm close... shit..." I came hard on his lips, squirting hard. He drank every little drop up. "Mmm... mi amor... still sweet after all this time." I panted, combing his hair lightly. "Sorry if i was-" I was cut off by his lips as he entered me, making me moan on his lips. He let my lips go and started to fuck me. Hard and fast, showing me how much he missed me. I was screaming. "Shit! Baby!!" He smirked and pulled out, making me whimper. He flipped me over, placed me on all fours and fucked me doggy style, spanking my ass as he thrusted in my pussy. I was screaming at the top of my lungs. He was spanking my ass, making it red and fucking my pussy. I felt my orgasm coming. "Mati!!! I'm gonna cum!!! Fuck!!" He smirked and went faster, grunting and groaning. I felt his dick twitch inside of me and I knew he was cumming. I screamed one final time and came hard on his cock. He groaned and came hard inside of my pussy. I gasped and moaned. He pumped the last of his cum inside of me and when he finished, he pulled out.

I was breathing heavily and I flopped on the bed. He chuckled and cuddled next to me, holding my lifeless body. I groaned and fixed myself to lay next to him with my head on his chest. I was still breathing heavily, coming down from my orgasmic high. Mati just smiled and rubbed my back, kissing my head. "I missed you so much, babygirl." "I...i missed you too, hun..." I breathed out. He chuckled and pulled the blanket over us. I closed my eyes and immediately fell aleep on his chest, enjoying my first restfull night in months. "Good night, sweetheart." He said, kissing my head and falling asleep with me.

Thank god. I finished one I really wanted to do. And since I wrote one about my boyfriend, Mati, next one will be everything about him. He is so sweet and caring and i cant wait to marry him. Te amo, Mati.

Micky Key