Becky Lynch x Male Reader

This story and the next one will be a Superstar x Male Reader because it is my instinct to do that. So here is Becky Lynch x Male Reader!!!

I watched her backstage. I have had a major crush on her. Her Irish accent. Her fire orange hair. Her Dis-Arm-Her. I sighed. She is wonderful. I was talking about the beautiful, Irish Lasskicker, Becky Lynch. I really want to ask her out but I am just too nervous. She did the Dis-Arm-Her and she has won her match. "Here is your winner, Becky Lynch!!!" I daydreamed about her all the time. "Hey, Y/N." I was startled. "Oh, hey Tyler." Yes, I was best friends with Tyler Breeze of Breezango. "You okay?" "I think I'm in love." "Dude, with who?" "The Irish Lasskicker." "Becky?!?" "Yea, fella?" Becky said. My heart raced so fast. "Umm....Hi, Becky." "Hi, Y/N." 'Oh her accent is beautiful.' "Y/N got a major crush on you!" Tyler yelled and ran. I stood there, red as my gym bag on my shoulder. "What is he trying to say, Becky is that I have had a crush on you ever since you moved to the main roster and it has never stopped. It's okay if you don't feel the same way." I started to walk away until I felt her hand, her fingers interlocking with mine. I looked at her and she smiled at me. "I've been waiting for you to ask me out ever since you came here, silly." I smiled like an idiot. "Will you be my girlfriend and let me take you on a date tonight, Becky?" "Of course, Y/N." I lightly kissed her on her lips. She sweetly responded back. We pulled back and Tyler was there with his buddy, Fandango, clapping. "Oh, quit it, you two." And I took her out for dinner and a movie and it was the best night I ever had with her. And we will love each other til death do us apart.

I hope this is good. First time I did this. Maybe short but it may be a little lame. Like I said, first time I did this kind of story. I hove you all like this.