Chapter 21

America's POV

The outdoor ball is tonight! I'm so excited! I'm cooking breakfast for Celeste, Natalie and Adam. I'm chopping up some apples and feel hands go around my waist and kisses on my neck. Last night was the first time Adam had slept over. {A/N: THEY DID NOT DO IT!} His hair is a cute little mess. "Good morning my dear," he says into my neck. "Don't call me that. I have a knife and am not afraid to use it." "Sorry sorry." He says backing up with his hands in the air but then puts his hands back on my hips. I realize his shirt is off. I can feel his toned muscles on my back. I put the knife down and turn my body to face him.

"You look so cute when you wake up."

"And you look absolutely gorgeous everyday and every second." He leans in and starts to kiss my neck. They're sweet little kisses. "I," kiss "love," kiss "you," kiss "my," kiss "sweet," kiss "America." "I love you too my muscular fiancee." He kisses my neck on and on. I'm up against the kitchen island. "Okay love birds people are in the room!" Celeste says. "I think its cute!" Natalie says. Celeste points a finger towards her mouth and sticks her tongue out. I start to blush and giggle. "What are we having for breakfast?"

"Bacon, eggs, pancakes and apple slices," I say laying the plates on the table. Celeste shovels down her food and gets more. Adam gets some orange juice and comes to sit next to me. He puts his arm around me. "How was last night?" Natalie says wiggling her eyebrows. I blush, "Good" "That's all you're going to tell us. I know there was more than just sleeping. In fact I might of heard a couple things knock over." Celeste says. "I heard the wall being hit almost a billion times," Natalie says smiling and wiggling her eyebrows. "It was great having my girl in my arms to fall asleep and then wake up next to her." Natalie gives googly eyes and Celeste winks at me. She mouths 'you go girl' I feel my whole face turn red.

"Changing the subject. Are you guys ready for the outdoor ball tonight?"

"Yeah."

"Do you guys have dates?"

"I'm bringing a friend that's a guy," Natalie says.

"I found a nice guy at the bar."

"Cool."

"I assume you're going together."

I'm about to say something when I'm interrupted by Celeste's squeal. "Everybody shut up!" She says in excitement, "when did this happen." She picks up my hand and observes the ring. Natalie scoots closer to see what's happening. "OH MY GOD. YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL US!"

"It happened last night. I fell asleep on the couch on the patio. And you all were asleep last night."

"Well you could've woke us up."

"Actually they did wake us up late night with their wall banging."

"I'm so excited!" Natalie says jumping up and down, "when's the wedding?"

"I don't know it only happened last night."

"Can you tell us what happened."

"Well I bent down on one knee-"

"We already know you did that! Get to the good part," Celeste says. "Shhh let him finish," says Natalie. They're like little toddlers gathering around for story time.

"I told her that she was the only one for me and always will be forever." He says and then kisses my forehead.

"You guys are so cute!"

"I wish I had a boyfriend like that."

"How wild did it get last night?" Says Natalie wiggling her eyebrows once again. I blush and look down smirking a little bit. Celeste sees me smirking, "Oh I guess its too mature for our ears." Celeste winks at me. "So what are your dates names?" I say switching the topic. I feel Adam chuckling. I step on his foot to signal to stop. "Ow!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I start to get ready. Adam brought his tux over so we could leave from my house. Im looking in the mirror at my dress. Anne picked the perfect dress. My hair has a braid as a crown in the front and a tight bun in the back. I pick my white leather sandals. Adam walks in my massive closet with his black dress shoes and pants and his white button up on. His hair is combed across his head and has a side part where his other hair falls. He puts his chest against my bare back. "You look absolutely ravishing," he says and kisses my cheek. We both stare in the mirror. We do look like the perfect couple.

He nuzzles his head in my neck and breathes in my perfume. "Your smell is intoxicating. I could breathe it in all day." He starts to do more than kisses on my neck. He pushes me up against the gigantic mirror. He makes my breathing spaced. I realize my dress is unzipped. I'm hold it up with my hand on my chest. "We need to get ready," I say out of breath. "Fine, we'll finish this later." He brings me in for a long cherished kiss. "Can you zip me up?" "Its astonishing that you're going to be Mrs. Roberts soon," he says zipping my dress. "If I say I love you can I keep you forever?" He says. My heart feels like bursting out of my chest with love so deep it will never be taken. "You already have me." He brings me in close so my chest is touching his, "I knew you were mine when I first layed my eyes on you." "Thinking about you keeps me awake. Dreaming about you keeps me asleep. Being with you makes me feel alive." He kisses me with deep passion. "I think we need to finish getting ready." "Fine." He says walking to get his bow tie on. "What do you think?" He says posing. He pulls his jacket from the front out and stands to the side. He tilts his head down and bounces his eyebrows. I grin at my childish to-be husband.

We walk out waiting for Celeste and Natalie to come out. Celeste comes out first with her glamorous dress. Its a magenta strapless dress that goes a little bit above her thigh. Her hair is in a tight bun on the top and has tall opened toed high heels. Then Natalie comes out looking elegant as ever. She has a sleeveless red dress that goes to the floor. She lets her hair out and has put it in thick, big and long curls. They each have eye mask that match their dresses. I realize I don't have one. I turn to Adam and ask if we were supposed to get eye masks. "Don't worry I have them." He pats his jacket feeling for them. He looks inside his jacket then runs in the house. "I found them!" He says waving them in the air. I see he got me a white mask and he has a black one.