Chapter 30

America's POV

We're on the plane and Adam is snoring. I get some water and pour it on him. He jerks up flying water on the person in front of us. "Sorry," I say laughing. "You scared the h*** out of me. I thought we were drowning or something." He says putting a hand over his heart. "Nice to see you're awake. You were snoring." I take a magazine and put it in front of our faces shielding us from everyone. "I think you scared the crap out of the guy in front of us."

"Maybe if someone didn't pour water on me."

"It wasn't me it was the stewardess," I whisper putting one hand up in defense.

"Oh really," he says leaning in closer.

"Really," I say closing the distance leaving centimeters between our lips. He kisses me for a couple seconds til someone clears their throat. I put the magazine down and see the stewardess. "This is not a kissing plane or a water ride. Please be aware there's other passengers on the plane other than you," she says then walks away. When she walks away, Adam sticks his tongue out. I hit his shoulder with the magazine, "Ow!" He whispers, "what was that for?"

"That was rude."

"You want to tell me I'm rude. At least I didn't knee the prince in the groin."

"It was his thigh."

"That's not what he told me."

"Whatever. More importantly where are we going?"

"I'm sorry its a surprise."

I see a stewardess coming down the aisle. "Mam where are we going."

"Don't tell her. We're on our honeymoon and its supposed to be a supprise."

"My lips are sealed." I give Adam a glare.

"Fine. I'll just look out the window and see where we are."

"America we're in the clouds what do you expect to see?"

I gasp. I see the Eiffel tower from up here. "What?" Adam looks over my shoulder to see what I see. "Great I had to worry about somebody ruining the supprise but not the window."

"I love it!" I say and squeal. I kiss him on the cheek, "I love you"

"I love you too. Welcome to the city of love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we get to the hotel its already dark. I'm exhausted from the plane ride so I sprawl out on the king sized bed. Adam takes his shirt off and wiggles his eyebrows. I laugh and he starts kissing my neck and gets on top off me. I'm too tired to do anything but breathe hard. He takes my shirt and wads it up in a ball and throws it in the closest. That night we make love once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up against Adam's chest and his arms cradding me. I look down and see we're naked. I forgot most of what happened because I was too tired. I turn around to see Adam's face. His mouth is wide open and his hair is sticking up everywhere. I take a picture of his face to go in our honeymoon pictures.

I sneak out of bed and put some clothes on. I have a blue flowy tank top and some jean shorts with some white leather sandals on for the day. Adam is still passed out on the bed I yell his name a million times but he doesn't get up. I take my phone out and get an airhorn sound to play. Adam jumps out of bed taking the sheets with him and falls straight on the floor.

"You're gonna pay for that."

"You should've got up." He just smiles and shakes his head. He puts on a white Nike t shirt (Registered to Nike. I do not own the brand.) And some jean shorts with some Nike tennis shoes. We grab our sun glasses for the day too. I put mine on top of my head and Adam puts them in his pocket.

We go grab some lunch because we slept too late for breakfast. As we walk down the side walk we see a huge amount of photographers running towards us. I have to put my sunglasses down to shield my eyes from the blinding flashing lights. Why would they be following us? We're just normally people? "America over here!" Is all I hear.

"When did you get married?"

"How fast did you and Maxon get over each other?"

"We found a picture of you and Maxon together. Is there something we should know about?"

"Why are you here?!" I scream

"Out of our way people. 'Cuse me comin through," Adam says pushing me through. They just keep swarming around us bombarding me with questions.

"GO AWAY!" I scream. They all keep asking questions.

"Are you and Maxon have an affair?"

"What? I'd never-"

"Is there something we should know about?"

"No."

"Whose this guy you're with? Is he your husband?"

"You got a ring on it."

"Please just leave us alone."

"Us? So he is your husband? Does he know you're cheating on him?"

"What? Who said that?"

"MaxMerica! MaxMerica!"

"Please go away!"

They shove the cameras in my face. I can't even see Adam. They're probably interviewing him too. I hate people sometimes. I can't get through them. "Move! I need to get out!" I try to push my way through but am stuck. I push again but am pushed to the floor and hit my head on a concrete wall. Everything spins. All I hear is reporters. Adam pushes his way through and picks me up. He runs and is faster than all of them. We go into this area with a big wall and some how get through with guards there. The reporters are quickly stopped. They try to take pictures of me with Adam. I have spotted vision from the flashing lights and am dizzy. "Are you okay? America? Answer me?" I come back to reality and see we're surrounded by trees. We're at a park. Why would it be guarded?

"America?"

"Oh sorry. I'm okay just stunned. Where are we?"

"I don't know I just ran."

I walk up to a guard, "Where are we?"

"You're at the palace. The home of the king and queen of France. Right now you're in the garden."

"Why did you let us in?"

"So you could safely get here."

"Why would we need to be here?"

"Your majesty are you okay?"

"Your majesty? What?"

"You are the queen of Illéa correct?"

"No."

"Stop fooling around I watched The Selection. I know you got picked."

"No. I'm America."

"My apologies Lady America. The exit is on the left the reporters have been ordered not to go near you or follow you."

"Thank you."

The palace? How did we get here?