Chapter 28

America's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wedding Day {A/N: America has moved into her new house and her family is in Florida. }
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just take deep breaths Ames," May says.

"I can't." I'm so excited! I'm finally getting married to the man I love today. I'm nervous too. My heart is about to beat out of my chest. Marlee and May are my bridesmaids. Adam chose one of his brothers and Kota.

"I'm so proud of you America. You've grown up so quick." My mom says and hugs me.

"Thanks mom."

"You look beautiful than ever."

I'm wearing a white strapless gown. Its floor length and has lace made to look like flowers on the torso area and a white see through veil. I just wanted simple. I didn't want to go all out.

"You do look beautiful Ames," May says smiling. They came a week before the wedding and met Adam. Mom was all over him asking questions. Seeing if he was okay. She approved on the second day they were there. I'm just worried that I'll trip or worse, Adam won't be there.

I haven't seen Adam in two days. People say its bad for the groom to see the bride the day of and the day before. It feels like years since I've seen him. I just need to see his face. I'm knocked out of my intense thinking suddenly.

"You're going to be fine," says Marlee giving me a hug for reassurance.

"I just need to see his face and I'll be okay."

"Wait til tonight!" She says smiling.

"Marlee the music changed that's our cue. Good luck Ames!" I'll scold her later.

"Hey there." Aspen says behind my shoulder. I had to pick Aspen to walk me down. My dad isn't here physically but I can tell he's here with me every step of the way.

"Just make sure I don't trip."

"I can't make any promises." We smile. I take his arm and loop mine in his with the bouquet in the other. I take one more deep breath before I step out. "Ready?" I nod.

I look for him straight ahead but the crowd is blocking my way. I see Natalie jumping up and down clapping. Celeste winks at me and mouths 'you got this' I nod. I'm glad people are thinking I can do this but I just need to see those dazzling blue eyes. I see Maxon with Kriss, it suprises that they actually came. Kriss looks happy as ever for me. Maxon on the other hand looks sad but puts a weak smile and claps softly. I look ahead of me and see Adam with a huge smile. He takes a deep breath and straightens his tux. He wears the same thing from the outdoor ball but has a black bow tie instead. Aspen gives my hand to Adam. From the start they were goofing around. Aspen is like my other big brother. He will make sure I'm okay, fight the bullies away. I'm grateful for all the people in my life.

We stare into each other's eyes and then the preacher turns to Adam. Shoot what did he say?

"America we've been together for over four months. Today marks the fifth. I know we've been together for a short time but being with you makes it feel like seconds. You are my joy, my pride, my happiness. You are what makes me good everyday. Out of all the stars, planets, countries, universes I met you. I don't even know the words to explain how much I love you but there is three that sums it up. I love you. I want to be your forever and for you to be my forever." Gerad hands the ring to Adam and he slides it on my finger. The preacher turns to me.

"Adam Roberts you are my soul, my heart, my everything. Between all the guys in the world there's no one greater than you. People say after a heartbreak 'there's plenty fish in the sea' but there's not. That one fish in the world is meant to be your sole mate. And I believe that I found my perfect fish. You told me once 'if I say I love you can I keep you' and the answer is yes. I'm only yours and only will be. There's no other place than I'd rather be than by your side. I love you and can't wait to be Mrs. Roberts."

I slide the ring on Adam's finger. Adam has tears in his eyes. I'm amazed what emotions are coursing through my veins right now. There's not enough words to say how special this day is. I wait for the six specific words my whole entire life.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Adam puts his hand on my back and I put my mine arms around his neck.

"I love you," he whispers and dips me and kisses me. When we break the kiss I'm officially Mrs. America Singer Roberts. Its like a new wave of passion and love has hit me for Adam. We walk down the aisle hand in hand with people cheering to crying tears of joy. I see Maxon before I walk away. He looks happy but sad. We'll only be friends and only will be. That's all we can be.