Chapter 26

Adam's POV

I watch America sleep beautifully. Have I just said that she's absolutely beautiful. I kiss her neck to wake her up. The scent of her makes me want more and more of her. She swats at my face. I kiss her more, this time she hits harder. I kiss her one more time and she turns around. Her eyes are barely open and she rubs them. She stares at me and laughs. "Your bed head is so cute," she says giggling. "Your face is so cute."

"Your smile is so cute."

"Your scent is so cute."

"You're so cute."

"No you're so cute." We both laugh at each other. I kiss her which feels like ages since I last kissed her. It was only ten last night. I scoot closer so my legs are around her body. We give sweet kisses until they turn into something more. I look for clothes to take off but there's none. I feel like I'm walking on air as her hands explore my whole body. My hands uncontrollably explore her's too. I run my hands up and down her hips. We get in the moment again. I'm ready to spend the whole day like this but she whispers something, "We need to go look at houses."

"Five more minutes."

"Nope." She says taking the sheets and covers and wrapping it around her leaving me with nothing. She goes into her closet picking out a white sun dress that goes to her knees and has flowers all over it. When she goes to the bathroom she turns around and grins, "I don't expect to be alone for so long." I bolt to the bathroom. The water sprays on our heads. I bring her in close so her body is touching mine and rest my hands on her lower back. She closes the inches between us. I kiss back harder puches her back against the wall. I pin her to the tile and kiss up and down from her shoulders to her lips. She jumps up and puts her legs around my waist. Her hands pull me down so I'm bending over. Her shower huge so we make love on the floor of her shower. "I think we should actually get ready," she says breaking the kiss. "Fine but don't expect me not to do something later."

She squirts shampoo in her hand and rubs it all in her hair. She takes some and does the same with my hair. I shake my head and get shampoo all over the shower and the glass. She laughs and rinses her hair out as I do the same. We finish bathing and almost get out. Before I turn the water off and open the door I bring her in for a kiss. I can feel the compassion we have for each other. I kiss her neck. I was about to do more but was interrupted by a door opening. I don't realize til I hear a voice, "Hey America can I barrow-. AHHH!" Natalie freezes. America and I both scream not because we're caught again but our bodies are totally bare and nothing to cover it. The glass on the shower doesnt fog so she can see straight through. She bolts out of the room, "See told you we need privacy."

"Shut up," she says playfully punching my shoulder.

Before we walk out we make sure we have towels covering our bare bodies. I peek out in the room, "All clear," I say. America puts her dress on. I put on a fleece white button up and wear some tan colored cargo shorts. She has some leather black sandals on and I have ankle high black socks on with casual tan Sperrys on. (Registered to the Sperrys brand).

We look online for a while and find three houses we really like. One of them is four floors. The front yard has a driveway that circles around a fountain and then leads to a six car garage. The front doors are a dark mahogany with decorative designs on the clear glass. When we enter there's two stair cases turning up to the third floor. Each floor has a whole overlooking the front door and a big chandelier hangs from the ceiling. The house has six bedrooms and the master. The bedrooms are all on the forth floor. The master has two huge walk in closets and a massive bathroom. Then two humongous french doors leading to the gigantic balcony that faces the ocean. The kitchen is on the second floor and has mahogany cabinets with glass displaying the fancy dishes. And a center island with seating. The dining room is huge so is the living room. The TV is placed above the fire place and has many couches and chairs around it. The third floor is a movie theater and a gym. The basement has a wine cellar and a wet bar and a fire place. A great entertaining space. Outside is a massive pool  and has a sunroom and a walk on balcony that streches from each side of the house that overlooks the back yard and the beach. We have a huge buget because the compensation Maxon gave us, the money I make at the cafe and the money America gets for being in the selection. When we put out money together we have a ton.