Chapter 27

Maxon's POV

Today is our last day here. I have to say something to America. I need to tell her my feelings after what happened with her and Adam.

"Hey Kriss."

"What?"

"Do you want to go say bye to Adam and America?"

"Sure."

We drive over there and see moving boxes. I see America come through the door with boxes in her hands. Crap she's moving.

"Hey."

"Hey," she says happily and puts the boxes down.

"Are you guys moving again?"

"Me and Adam are moving to a new house together."

"Cool." I say scratching my head being uncomfortable now. They've must've gotten pretty serious.

"Where are you guys moving to?"

"No too far. We have our own beach area too. Oh and that reminds me. Thank you so much for helping us," I'm so confused, "with the money you gave us we bought a house. We made sure of had a lot of rooms so we can expand our family." That's a stab in the heart.

"Cool so you want to have kids with Adam?"

"Definitely, we both want a ton." She smiles and Adam comes through the door with boxes to load the truck up. He quickly puts the boxes down and picks her up by the stomach and gives her sweet kisses all over her body. They both are laughing, "Adam stop. We have company," she says through the laughter. He puts her down and wiggles his eyebrows. She puts a hand over her mouth to hide the laughter consuming her. They stare at each other for just a second. I can tell they'll never be taken apart.

"How are you Maxon?"

"Just soaking up everything before I go back to the palace."

"We would like you to come to our wedding!" Adam brings her in with his arm laying across her shoulders.

"Of course. Anything for you," I pause just thinking about what I said to America. It doesn't phase them and they carry on the conversation. "Where will the wedding be?" Adam gives questioning eyes.

"Probably outside. We haven't decided if we want it by the beach or on a grassy place."

"That sounds cool," I say.

"Yep."

My eyes just stare at her wanting to have all of her. I will always fall in love with her. Its been happening since the day we met and will never stop to the day I die. Her smile fades and realizes I'm staring at her. I can't look away from her. My eyes are glued to her's. She snaps but doesn't phase me. She yells my name I keep staring. I fall out of my daze because I'm violently shaken by America. I feel her hands touch my arms. I want to bottle up this feeling and keep it forever.

"I thought you were dead."

"Sorry."

"You were just staring at me."

"Sorry."

"Its fine. Well we better start to load the truck up. Bye Maxon I'll see you later," she comes up and embraces me. This sensation is coursing through my veins. My heart is beating a million times a second. I hug her back too. She starts to pull away but is trapped by my arms. I realize she just wants a short friendly hug and pull away.

"Sorry."

"Its fine. We're friends right. Friends hug each other."

"Yeah." I see Adam glaring at me. I feel he wants to choke my guts out. I look around but anywhere but him. He's still staring at me. His emotionless eyes send chills down my back. When I approach him he extends a hand and smiles. He is full of kindness. But kindess can kill too. I shake it anyways. At least I know America will be safe and loved always. Whether its by me or Adam.