Chapter 37

Maxon's POV

We need an heir but I only want kids with America. And she already has a kid on the way. Now she's definitely gone forever. She'll never leave her kid or Adam for me. Why do I even bother? But Kriss and I need a kid. Illéa needs an heir, my father needs one. I go to Kriss's study.

"Kriss?" I say coming in.

"Yeah, what's up Maxon?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to have kids."

"Well of course."

"Okay because I want some and we kind of need an heir."

"So you just want to have an heir not a child an heir because we need one."

"No I'm saying I want kids. But it just so happens we need an heir."

"Okay."

"Well I'll let you get back to your studies," I say walking to the door.

"Bye, see you at dinner."

That was awkward. How am I supposed to have a baby with Kriss. I don't even want to do it with her but I have to. I just need to do it once and that's it. I'll have to get it over with. Shoot what about my scars on my back. When I take my shirt off she'll see them. I'll just keep my shirt on.

I head to dinner. As usual its quiet besides mom and father talking to each other. I mouth to Kriss 'my room tonight' she nods. I have to get this over with one way or the other.

After dinner I go to my room. About five minutes later Kriss knocks on my door.

"Come in."

"Hey what did you need to tell me?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

I start to kiss her lips. It feels emotionless and meaningless to do this. I take my suit jacket off and throw it near the bathroom. She rips my tie off. I unzip her dress, luckily I didn't break it like the time with America. She starts to unbutton my shirt. The rest of our clothes go with the others except my t shirt. Thank god that's over with. Now all I have to do is wait for the results and never do this again.