Chapter 44

America's POV

Its almost time to go to bed. Adam and I have our own room. All the kids stay in our room before they go to bed. Emma storms in, "Audrey why do you have to do this to me!" She says.

"What did I do?"

"You stole him from me."

"Who?"

"Kenith, duh."

"I didn't do anything and you said you wanted Maxon. You didn't even know he has a son."

"Whatever. Mom can you tell her to stop and tell her she can't go on her little date with him."

"I can't do anything about that," I say. Gracen and Rose fell asleep laying on me on the bed.

"Yes you can."

"I can't control if the prince asks Audrey on a date."

"You can tell Maxon and tell him for his son to back off of her."

"That wouldn't be fair."

"Emma just calm down its just a boy."

"You know nothing about boys. Shut up Ben."

"Hey!"

"Emma calm down or go to bed," I say.

"Uhhh! Why does the world hate me!" she screams and stomps off.

"I wish you luck Amber," Eric says.

"You don't have to sleep in the same room as her when she doesn't get her way," Amber says.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Claire asks.

"I don't know I'll have to ask Maxon."

"I wish he had a daughter," Mason says.

"You take that back. You're dating Abigail! She's my best friend! You break her heart I'll break yours," she says threatening him.

"Sure."

"Try me!"

"Okay lets calm down!" Adam says.

"Tomorrow we all be ready by eight to eat breakfast. We all meet in the hallway by seven thirty," I say.

"Okay," they all say.

"Love all of you and good night," I say hugging or kissing all of them. "What should we do about them?" Adam says pointing to Rose and Gracen.

"Just leave em'," I say.

I enjoy my night and with Adam, Rose and Gracen on the nice plush mattress and think about all night what Maxon told me.