Epilogue 1

Audrey's POV

I'm finally getting married to the man I love today. We had to wait six years for this moment but its finally here. Mom walks in, "You look gorgeous honey. I'm so proud of you. I know your dad would."

"I know but I wish he was here."

"I do too. Everyday I wish he was here."

I nod. Dad died in a car accident driving to work a year ago. That day mom was sick so she wasn't going to the cafe. He left the cafe to Mason. Ever since he died mom has been holding on to the necklace he gave her and never takes it off. Every night I hear her crying in her room.

Today Mason is walking me down the aisle. I can remember the proposal like it was yesterday. We were in the gardens by a fountain and he dropped to one knee. It was our five year anniversary.

I breath in and out. I'm going to be the next princess of Illéa. Mom comes and comforts me. Ben comes over, "You'll be fine. Just make sure you don't trip in the whole entire world," he says smiling and I give him a glare. He married the princess of France, Camille. She's here today, she's one of my bridesmaids. Along with Emma, Amber and Claire. Rose is the flower girl and Gracen is the ring bearer. Eric is DJing for the wedding. I take deep breaths.

"Just calm down, everything will be alright. I was like this on my wedding day."

"What was the most terrifying part?"

"I don't think it would help youre anxiety right now."

"Please tell me."

"Probably right now. Whatever the preacher says you'll not hear and you'll ignore it. But my wedding was not broadcasted in front of the whole world."

"That doesn't help." A director for the wedding tells mom to go. She kisses my cheek and wishes me good luck. I take another deep breath.

I loop my arm in Mason's. We walk down the aisle and cameras flash everywhere. Kenith stands there with his dazzling medals and crown. Mason puts my hand in Kenith's. I take my last deep breath. Mom was right I don't hear a word of the preacher. I just stare into his eyes.

"Audrey, the second I saw you I knew you were mine forever. When you looked at me I felt like I was walking on water. You are my everything and I promise to love you with all of my heart and forever." A tear forms in my eye. The preacher turns to me.

"Every time I saw you I fell in love with you. I knew that I would love you for the rest of my life when you saw me and I saw you. I never really wanted to come to the palace that time but now I'm forever grateful I did come. If I hadn't who knows where I would be. I'm in love with you so much you'd have to kill me to stop. Our love is unbreakable and always will be."

I wait for the specific words, "You may now kiss the bride." He brings me in close and our lips touch. When we turn to the crowd I'm now princess of Illéa. We walk down the aisle hand in hand. Mom is crying and clapping. I know we feel the same thing. Dad is here with us. I smile and go to a room with Kenith. He cups my cheeks, "I love you so much," he says and kisses me. I don't know what I did to get here but I somehow did. He's perfect. No. He's perfect for me.