Chapter 36

America's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 months later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're going to our ultrasound check up and we find out if its a boy or girl today. But first we have to get out of bed. Adam has his arms wrapped around my stomach. He says he's 'guarding' the baby. My stomach has a baby bump but not too big. Its noticeable if you look directly at me.

"Good morning you two," Adam says.

"Good morning," I say looking at my stomach and pat it.

"I had a dream that we had tons of kids."

"Really?"

"Really."

"We need to come up with a name for he or she."

"How about Adam Junior?"

"You wish," I say chuckling.

"For a girl how about Claire? It was my mom's name."

"I really like that and for a boy, Eric?"

"I like that too. I like Mason and Audrey."

"How about the names we don't pick we use them for future children?"

"That sounds wonderful," he says kissing my neck.

"We need to get ready." I say running to the shower. Adam follows me.

Once we're out of the shower I put on some clothes. I put a purple baggy t shirt and tie it against my waist. Then I put some jean shorts on and some flip flops. Adam has a red t shirt and some Adidas (registered to Adidas. I do not own the brand) joggers on with some Nike tennis shoes.

"Ready?" Adam asks.

"Yep." I'm kind of nervous to find out if its a boy or girl. We already have a wooden mahogany crib but we need to paint and decorate.

When we walk in they call our names. The nurse asks us the normal questions. Have you been throwing up lately? Have you experienced extreme pains? Are you smoking or drinking? All of them are no. Then we wait for the doctor to come in. Adam holds my hand in a chair next to the bed. The doctor comes in and my hands are shaking.

"Hi how are you guys doing today?" She says and shakes our hands.

"Good."

"So today we're going to do another ultrasound and see what gender the baby is. Would you guys like to know."

"Yes."

"Ok, what do you guys think it is. A boy or a girl?"

"I thinks its a boy," I say.

"Definitely a girl." The doctor chuckles. She put the gel on my stomach and gets the machine up and running. We look at the monitor as she runs the stick up, down and across my stomach.

"Its a boy."

"I told you."

"Look at the little guy," Adam says.

"I haven't even met him and already have fallen in love with him."

"We're going to have a kid together!"

"You guys are going to be great parents. I can already tell."

"Thank you."

"So how about a month from now and we'll see how he's operating."

"Okay thank you."

We leave the office and go home.

"We need to get paint for the nursery."