Chapter 52

America's POV

Tonights is the ball! I have a dress that's white in the torso area and then flares out and ombres to black. Its strapless and I have some half inch black heels not that you can see my feet. The dress goes all the way down to the floor. I put my hair in a braid then put it in a bun. I always have my necklace that Adam gave me on. Adam walks out of the closet and his jaw drops through the floor. I blush, "Why are you always so beautiful?"

"Why are you so handsome?"

"It takes a lot of work but I make it look easy."

He has a totally white tux and then black shoes. White bow tie, pants, button up, jacket. All the white is the same color so it looks clean and pristine.

We go in the hall waiting for the kids. Emma is the first to come out. She has a simple black dress with white polka dots on it and white sandals. Her hair is in a high ponytail. Then Mason comes out, he has a simple tux on but he's the only one with a regular tie on. Black coat, dresd pants and a tie. Ben is wearing all black and then a white bow tie. Him and Eric are matching. I helped Rose and Gracen with their outfits. Rose has a solid white dress and black sandals with a black head band and Gracen has an all white suit and plaid black and white bowtie. Amber is wearing a white dress that flares out on the waist. It almost reminds me of a wedding dress. Claire has a white dress on and very high black heels on and lets her hair fall into big curls. We wait for Audrey and she looks absolutely stunning. She has a strapless white dress that goes to her knees and hugs her waist a little bit and has some white sandals. Her hair is in two thick braids starting from the top of her head.

"You all look handsome and beautiful. We need to go to the great room," I say leading them.

We get in there and there's chandeliers hanging everywhere and white tables and black chairs. Kenith comes rushing over. He has a complete white tux on but his button up under his jacket is black. He offers his arm to Audrey and she takes it, "You look absolutely gorgeous!" He says making her blush. They walk off to somewhere.

More people start to come in. Mason rushes to his girlfriend and kisses her on the lips. Then a guy grabs Claire's hips and kisses her neck. I give him a glare. Amber invited some of her friends. Gracen has two chairs next to each other that are pushed under the table and is sleeping on them. Then table cloth covers him so its like no one is there. Rose does the same. Adam takes my hips and pulls me near his chest. He puts his hand on my lower back. His white suit almost makes my eyes hurt.

Maxon and Kriss walk up to us. He's wearing an all black suit. Kriss has a black and white dress on that goes to the floor. Its weird that Adam and Maxon are complete opposites when it comes to looks. Adam is wearing a complete white suit and Maxon is wearing a complete black suit. He has blonde hair and Adam has brown hair. The only thing that they have in common is that they are both ripped but Adam is more muscular than Maxon.

"You look beautiful," Maxon says.

"Thank you," I say blushing. I shouldn't care if he says that but I kind of do.

"Do you guys want to go dance?" Adam asks. We all head to the dance floor and I dance with Adam first. I put one hand on his shoulder and the other in his hand. He puts his other hand on my waist. I rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses my head, "I love you."

"I love you too," I say.