Chapter 2

I sit on the plane excitedly ready to get on the plane and become Canadian...not. I've never hated my life more. I had to leave everything my friends my family and my boyfriend but he said he would come visit. We board the plane and I put my headphones in my phone and listened to my music and tried to fall asleep and prayed that this was just a horrible dream.

*6 hours later (idk how long the flight is from New York to Toronto)

Michelle: "sweetie honey you have to wake up, we're here in Canada."

Me: I mumbled "uggg it wasn't just a dream"

Michelle : "what did you say?"

Me: "nothing"

So I grabbed my backpack and headed to baggage claim. We get there I see this man with a woman and 2 kids...that's when she told me.

Michelle: "this is your father Matthew"

Matthew/dad: "h-hi oh my god it's true, oh this is my wife Laurie."

Laurie: "hi honey how are you"

Matthew/dad: "and this is Marina and Nicholas your ahh siblings." Scratching his head

Me: "my what?!"

Matthew: "your brother and sister"

Michelle: "ok well if you need anything you have my number Mr. And Mrs. Lombardi"

Matthew: "please call us Matthew and Laurie."

Michelle: "well anyway I'll be visiting her every month just to check up on you missy so be good and please for god sake don't get in trouble." Me: "yeah whatever."

--After Michelle left we all went to the car.

Marina: "hi! I can't believe I have a sister like OMG I can't believe it!"

Me: "I barley met you, oh don't know me and were not sisters, we only have the same father."

I start texting my boyfriend jack when the pain in my ass started playing 20 questions with me and the whole "family" joined in

Laurie: "so Paige how old are you?"

Me: "17" I say sternly

Laurie: "oh wow senior in high school exciting, you know Nicholas is in college?"

Me: mumbling "I really couldn't give a shit."

Marina: "hey I'm 11."

Laurie: "yes you are, and growing up too fast." Matthew: "you excited to start school tomorrow?"

Me: sarcastically "oh yeah ecstatic!"

Nicholas; "yeah you'll be going to the same school that I went to, Pine Ridge." Me: mumbling "I really don't care I'm only going to be here for 6 months."