Chapter 21

I walk into to school on Monday and it seems everyone knows my name

Lexi: "hey miss popular!"

Me: "I'm not popular I don't even know them. How do they know me?"

Lexi: "John is quarterback, and you went to the party remember?"

Me: "yeah but all I did was stand there AND I left early."

Lexi: "once your invited to one of Johns parties everyone knows you."

Me: "great." Very sarcastic

After school Lexi drives me home. As I exit her car I hear grunting and cursing to from the backyard.

Me: "Lexi I'll call you later."

She drives off as I walk to the backyard, I freeze because it's so big.

Me: "woah."

Matt: "hey how was- you okay kiddo?"

Me: "yeah just never had a backyard this big, really never had a backyard."

Matt: "well this is your first backyard. Can you help me?"

Me: "yeah sure."

After I finish helping Matt and he goes inside I decide to see if I can still tumble as good as I used to.

Matt POV

after Paige helped me I went inside and got a glass of water, I glance outside and see Paige flipping.

Me: "Laurie look."

Laurie: "what's u- woah! Didn't know she could do that."

Me: "don't think anyone knew."

Laurie: "we should get her a trampoline, I would rather her fall on her face on something squishy than on the grass."

Me: "yeah good idea"

As I stood and watched my daughter for what felt like hours just tumbling away. Couple of times I thought she was going to break her body but sure enough she didn't.

A/N posting more chapters for you. I'm trying to put this up ASAP because I would like to start to put my new fanfic up, as I post the chapters on Instagram I would like to post them on here