Chapter 81

Paige POV

After 2 and a half weeks later it's a Friday night with no plans. Sitting on my bed when I get a call from Shawn.

Me: "hey! What's up? How's LA or Japan?"

Shawn: "it was good....but I missed a certain someone"

I sit up from my bed rather quickly

Me: "WAIT YOUR HOME!" I start to run downstairs still on the phone with Shawn. I run downstairs seeing marina

Me: "bye! Going to Shawn's!"

Me: "I still can't believe you didn't call me before. I'm getting in my-" as in walking out of the house I see him standing there and the first thing I do is run to him and he catches me

Shawn: "ahh my girl." He hugs me tightly. And I start to cry in his shoulder. I look at him and his face gets sad. He sets me down and we get in the car...completely silent. He's probably mad at me.

Me: "so how was LA-" he cuts me off with a kiss but I don't kiss back

Shawn: "hey what's wrong?" Lifting my chin up

Me: "your mad?" He kisses me sweetly

Shawn: "I'm not mad at YOU, mad at Christian"

Me: "you sure?" He doesn't answer he just grabs my waist and picks me to sit on his lap in the car. We start to kiss and it gets kinda heated and we are making out in the car.

Me: "can't believe I'm making out with someone in a car." I lean back a little but Shawn is supporting me

Shawn: "not just anyone. It's me" I smile and kiss him then I lean back and accidentally hit the horn and it makes a noise. We both burst out laughing and he cups my face and kisses me.

Shawn: "Paige I'm not mad at you. I mean yeah I'm mad that someone kissed my girlfriend but you didn't kiss back. I'm furious at him, not you. I promise sweetie."

He caresses my hair "another reason why I hate leaving you, because people like that can do that to you" we kiss again and I move back to my seat and we go back to his house and make up for lost time.

--hope you like it!!!! Thought it was cute.