Chapter 48

Paige POV

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I go to my room and apply my makeup and go to my closet. After 20 minutes I finally find something to wear, leggings and a big sweater. After I'm done I go down stairs and do my dishes that I forgot to do and get a text from Lexi.

Lexi: "hey so I'm leaving,be ready" I read her text and prepare myself for the day by getting my bag ready. I hear a honk and leave the house.

We arrive at the mall

Me: "okay I need sneakers like Nike."

Lexi: "alright let's do this. What's your size like a 9?"

Me: "try a 7.5, 8" Lexi gave me a weird look

Lexi: "how your like 5'7""

Me: "but I have small feet." We start to look and I spot the shoes I and try them on

Lexi: "so what did you do after the bounce house"

Me: "uh well I went and got ice cream with Shawn" I'm starting to walk around in the shoes

Lexi: "then" winking at me

Me: "he carried me in the house." Her eyes go wide "while I was sleeping"

Lexi: "ah fuck so close." Snapping her fingers

Me: "FRIENDS! How many times do I have to say it."

Lexi: "until you start dating"

Me: "your unbelievable"

I pay for my shoes

Lexi: "you have to make a move like ASAP!"

Me: "why me?"

Lexi: "I don't know Shawn seems like the kinda guy that digs a girl that makes the first move"

Me: "I'm not making a move"

Lexi: "make a move, ohhh tease him,by wearing slutty things"

Me: "who do you think I am? Besides I don't own anything slutty"

Lexi: "Don't worry I have some"

Me: "Figures." Not looking pleased

Lexi: "oh come live a little"

Me: "besides if Shawn likes me he should like me for me not the way I dress."

Lexi: "well yeah your personality is what attracted him but if you wear something slutty it will bring him over the edge."

Me: "yeah not gonna happen"

Lexi: "oh come on at least try it."

--hope you enjoy. Should Paige wear "slutty" clothes or keep the clothes she has??