Chapter 4

As we are in the car on our way to the mall (against my will) my "sister" asking to get food

Marina: "mom I'm hungry can we get food?"

Laurie: "yeah sure why not, we can stop by pita pit."

As we enter pita pit about to order I see a boy staring at me, he was tall like really tall even though I'm 5'6. I was really confused and kinda frightened.

Laurie: "Paige Paige hello earth to Paige!"

Me: "yeah huh what?"

Laurie: "what would you like?"

Me: "just um a ham wrap? I guess"

Marina: "I can't wait to go to the mall....so excited"

Laurie: "ok well let's finish eating first."

While I was eating the same boy was staring at me, but this time he was with a group of guys. As we leave I can feel his eyes watch as I leave. I was so happy that was over and I never see him again.

Marina: "ahh I love the mall don't you Paige?"

Me: "no."

We enter into North face and we get what we need and leave.

Laurie: "we're going to stop by the school and just make sure that we have everything we need."

As she was talking my phone was buzzing and it was my boyfriend Mark.

Mark: "hey babe how are you?"

Me: "ok I guess I mean speaking the fact that I hate everything and everyone here I'm perfectly fine."

Mark: "well it's ok cause we'll see each other soon, I'll come visit you."

Me: "I hope so, I mean my "father" is like really strict I'll have to convince him."

Mark: "good cause I want to see you and maybe we can...👅🍆💦"

Me: "Mark you know how I feel about that."

Mark: "well think about it some more, I love you Paige your my soulmate."

Me: "I love you too but I'm not ready."

Mark: "at least think more about it."

Me: "I have to go, I'll call you later."

A/N Hope you are liking it so far