Chapter 5

As we enter the school I'm hating my life even more.

Laurie: "you'll love it here your dad went here; your brother went here."

So we registered myself for school and I already hate it.

We arrive at the house

Matthew: "so how was the mall? And school?"

Me: "horrible"

I walk up to my room the pink obsessed room.

As I'm laying down Matthew walks in

Matthew: "hey how are? How are you liking Canada?"

Me: "fine for the fact that I was shipped to Canada. I've been in Canada for about 24 hours why ask me that."

Matthew: "well anyway I can tell you don't like your pink room, so if you want to paint it or anything you can."

Me: "why"

Matthew: "because is your room you have the right to make it the way you want."

Me: "listen buddy why change the room when I'm only going to be here for 6 months it's pointless."

Matthew: "well even after the 6 months you can still visit if you decide to um live with your grandparents."

Me: "if I decide I've already decided, as soon as the 6 months come I'm leaving."

Matthew leaves and you hear him and Laurie talking.

Laurie: "how did it go?"

Matthew: "had my first conversation with my daughter and she absolutely hates me."

As I hear that I tune them out with my music.

Matthew is talking to Michelle..

Matthew POV

Matthew: "hey Michelle how are you."

Michelle: "I'm good how are you and Paige?"

Matthew: "well I had my first conversation with her and she hates me."

Michelle: "she doesn't hate anyone she's just scared, get to know her talk to her, take her for something she likes."

Matthew: "I have no idea what she likes."

Michelle: "talk to her"

I end the call and I decide that I should talk to her and get to know her more....