Chapter 3

We arrive at this house that really isn't that bad I mean it's a lot bigger than my apartment with my mother in New York. I barley enter the house and I'm dragged upstairs to my room.... And what I see is horrible. Pink pink everywhere the walls, the bedding, the pictures on the wall...it's like the tooth fairy dropped all of her stuff in one room.

Matthew: "just set your stuff down and come down when you're ready."

Me: "yeah sure."

I hear my phone buzzing and it's my friend Liz calling

Liz: "hey how are you and Canada?"

Me: "it's freaking horrible like the whole room is pink and stuff."

Liz: "ahh that sucks wow well I have to study."

Me: "oh well have fun I guess."

I walk down stairs and there is my "family" by the kitchen island.

Laurie: "oh Paige how do you like your room?"

Me: i mumbled "pink"

Laurie: "what honey?"

Me: "oh nothing, it's great."

Laurie: "well me and Marina and you are going to mall."

Me: "for what I have clothes."

Laurie: "yes I know but winters get pretty bad here, and I thought you deserved good winter supplies, I'll be in the car girls." --hope you enjoyed...also I think this is a different font on the photo but idk if it is oops.

---A/N so for some odd reason I didn't realize how difficult and repetitive this would be...so I will be posting some more chapters but not all of them tonight. Just give me some time please!!!!