Chapter 7

Paige POV

After Laurie said that I was in rage and didn't know what to do so the first person the comes to my mind is my boyfriend.

He didn't answer.... So, I call my fiend Lila and she doesn't answer so I leave the house and I decide to take their dog so I have an excuse. I sit down on the curb about 5 blocks away, and I start talking to the dog.

Me: "I don't get it here, like it actually sucks who do you like it here?"

As I look I remember I was talking to a dog.

Me: "great I was talking to a dog"

Then I hear a chuckle and I immediately look and stand up.

Boy: "having a rough day?"

Me: "um? Yeah, I guess"

Boy: "I'm Shawn by the way"

Me: "ok and?"

Shawn: "well I thought if you're going to tell me why your so down."

Me: " I barley even know you, is this a normal Canadian thing or something?" (Keep I'm mind sound very annoyed and pissed off)

Shawn: "what?"

Me: "this! just going up to random people and getting into their personal life?"

Shawn: "sorry"

As I stand up I hear him humming and I stop.

Me: "so you're the kid people talk about?"

Shawn: "I'm hoping that's a good thing?"

Me: "don't flatter yourself"

Shawn: "trust me I'm just a normal kid with a abnormal career"

Me: "what do you do again?"

Shawn: " I'm Shawn Mendes you know the one that sings stitches ya know?"

at this time I got really pissed and I got the impression that he was being cocky like every celebrity is

Me: "See ya"

Shawn: "wait I can drive you home?"

Me: "oh yes Shawn Mendes singer of stitches take me home, how many times have you asked that?"

Shawn: "I drive lots of people home ya know it's a Canadian thing"

Me: "well bye"

Me: I mumbled "I hope I never see you again"

A/N she will regret saying that soon dont worry