A Wraith

Aithne Blaize Falcon

I'm currently here at the school's library, at the history section. I'm trying to find answers to that strange feeling I felt towards that lighting element user.

Quatuor Elementa Magicae

This might help.

I got the book from it's shelf and headed to the librarian. I'm borrowing the book because I'm not the type to get a book from the library and read it there, I want to read my books privately.

While I was heading there I suddenly bumped into someone. It was the girl who helped Caprice and Aria yesterday.

 It was the girl who helped Caprice and Aria yesterday

"You must be one of the quadruplet transfers." Aria told me about what this girl called us.

"Yeah." It's weird to be called that. Where did she even get the term?

She presented her hand asking for a hand shake. "I'm Jamie, Jamie Trev."

"Aithne." I accepted her hand and shook hands with her. She smiled and I just nodded.

I didn't think we had anything else to talk about so I continued my way to the librarian's desk.

"Hi dear, how may I help you?" The librarian, Miss Portia Greene, greeted me when I stopped in front of her desk. Miss Greene isn't like those strict and old librarians you see in movies, she's actually calm, young and cheerful.

"Miss Greene, I'm borrowing this book." I showed her the book I got and a bit of a shocked expression was plastered on her face but she quickly masked it, I wonder why?

"Yes, of course dear, just sign this borrow form." She handed me a sheet of ivory paper, and a feather-like pen, it's not literally a feather because it's made of tin, designed to just look like a feather.

Once I signed the form the ink from the pen I used to sign turned gold and the paper just got burnt. Typical things magic can do.

"Thanks." With the book in my hand I headed back to our dorm room.

When I opened the door my brows furrowed.

"Where you heading off to?" I asked Aria who is all dressed up.

"Palace. I'm going to train there." Mom and Dad gave us permission to train at the palace training room they installed for us. As long as we don't get caught, nothing will go wrong. We need as much training as we can get, hindi pwedeng hindi namin isasanay ang elements namin na nakatago, it might be hard for us to control it again.