Call For Help

Aria Skye Falcon

"Technically not her son, son." Para silang nabunutan ng tinik sa agaran kong pagbawi.

Caprice exaggerated too much but yes, ate Aithne treats this boy as her son. He even calls her mama and they have this strong bond too. This boy brings out sides of ate Aithne we didn't even know she had.

"Ang laki na niya." Ate Raine smiled as she caressed his hair.

It's been four years.

Who would've thought he'd be alive all this time. If we only knew, we would've searched all the realms up and over just to find him. Ate Aithne would never forgive the people who did this to him.

"Wala bang magpapaliwanag sa sinabi ni strong girl?" Caprice glared at Zion for the way he called her but the latter just smirked at her.

"That boy treats ate Aithne as his mother and she treats him as her son." Mukhang naguguluhan pa rin sila sa sinabi ko, but they'll have to deal with that because I'm not giving them any more explanations.

"How did that happen?"

"I don't think we have any obligations to give you information about our personal life." It's not our story to tell, and besides, ate Aithne might want to keep this just between us. She's not here right now so I'm doing this in her behalf.

"We're your superiors, you answer when we ask." The girl Amanda was raising her brow at us but Caprice just scoffed and I didn't even bother showing any emotion.

She's lucky we're in hiding, because if not, she would've already been tormented by the elements right now.

"Ganito kasi, sa pagkakaintindi ko, superiors lang kayo dito sa paaralang 'to, hindi kayo ang nakakataas sa buhay namin kaya wala kaming nakikitang rason para sagutin ang tanong niyo." Ate Raine took the courtesy of implying. She really gets her attitude when she's pissed. The bubbliest people can also be the scariest when mad.

"Iba naman kami." Zion butted in.

"Using the prince card, I see." I scoffed. Such eager assholes.

"We'll use it if you force us to." Vale answered.

"We're not forcing you to do anything. If you really live up to call yourselves princes, then you should at least know the word respect." I eyed his sky blue eyes with the same ferocity as ate Aithne would and I didn't care if he had a title, "We're just implying that you respect our privacy as your people." I emphasized the word respect to push it deeper in their minds.

Pumagitna bigla si Daze at hinawakan ang dibdib ni Vale para mapalayo ito sakin, "Kung ayaw nilang magsalita, 'wag na nating pilitin." Anito habang nakipagtitigan sakin.

If I weren't wearing contacts right now, our eyes would've looked like two mirrors facing each other.

"We have no intentions to disrespect you in any way." I half-heartedly said. Yeah right, Aria. Try your best to act all goody-two-shoes in front of them.

"We get your point. Ang iniisip lang namin ay ang kapakanan ng lahat. Kung may kailangan kaming malaman na maaring makakasama sa realm, sabihin niyo lang."

"Kung iniisip niyo na magdadala ng kapahamakan ang batang 'yan, aba't nahihibang na ata kayo."

"Caprice." Ate Raine warned but she kept talking.