Not Yet

Aria Skye Falcon

"She's angry." I said, staring at her eyes. She may have a blank look on her face but I can feel the anger radiating throughout her body.

All elementalists have a connection to one another, kinda similar to the bond we have with our sub-elements, but it's stronger with us because we're siblings, that's why we can easily read each other.

"Who?" Tanong naman nitong katabi ko. Hindi ko nga alam kung bakit kasama ko 'to ngayon. Bigla na lang siyang sumulpot sa entrance ng house namin 'tas sinabing date niya daw ako ngayong gabi. Ni hindi ko nga matandaan na nag-aya siya.

"You head out first. I need to finish something." Ate Aithne said as she sat on the counter with a book in front of her. Even with an event like this, she still won't stop figuring out details about the bond.

"Okay. I'll see you there." She just nodded so I headed out alone, only to be stunned by a person waiting in front of the Griseo house. Funny 'cause there's a barrier around each house to keep students–from the opposite house–from causing trouble.

Maybe there's an exception for the heads? Always the privileges. Tsk.

"What are you doing here?" I asked because he was staring at me the moment I exited the door.

"I'm here to bring you as my date."

"I don't recall you asking."

"Dahil alam kong tatanggi ka, and I don't take no for an answer. Come on." He offered his arm for me to cling on, but I just stared at him as if he was the weirdest person in the world. Anong nakain nito?

"Nakakangalay, Aria." He motioned his arm again. I shouldn't make him wait, should I? He is still a prince after all.

I let out a sigh before clinging my arm over his and we both headed to the venue. Together.

"Aithne." Napalingon ako ulit kay ate Aithne at Thunder na sabay nagtungo sa direksyon namin.

"Isn't that her normal face?"

"Normal face nga pero galit naman ang aura niya." What did Thunder do to her to make her this angry?

"Magkakuntyaba kayo dito 'no?" Isa-isang tinuro ni Caprice ang tatlong lalaki na kasama namin ngayon.

It makes sense though. They've been following us for quite some time now and suddenly they take us with them during this formal. What are they planning? Did ate Aithne figure it out? Is that why she's angry?

"'Di ah! Naghahanap ka na naman ng rason para ma-distract 'yang kilig mo." He nudged Caprice in which the latter glared at him. They're supposed to be the calmest pair, but they're the exact opposite. Time does change people in so many ways.

Biglang tumahimik ang table namin nang maka-upo na sina Thunder.

"Good evening, enchanters! Welcome to the 17th Annual Mystic Formal!" A variety of cheers filled the hall regardless if you're Griseo or Alba. Maybe this night won't be so bad after all.

"We will not keep you for too long, we just want you all to enjoy the night. Remember what this formal is for, everyone in Mystic Academy deserves everything the school has to offer. So make friends and feel free to be yourself!" Nang makababa na sa stage si kuya Kaeden at 'yung anak ng headmistress bumalik ulit ang malakas na tugtog na pumapalibot sa buong lugar.

"Gusto mong magpahangin muna?" I asked ate Aithne since she was seated beside me.

"I think you need it." I added. Tinanguan niya ako kaya nagpaalam muna ako sa mga kasama namin.