Authority

Raine Aqualine Falcon

Nandito kami ngayon sa library dahil pinatawag kami ni Aithne. May importante daw siyang sasabihin. Buti nalang at lunch break ngayon.

"So, anong importanteng bagay ba 'to, Aithne?" Tanong ni Caprice.

"About this." Sabi niya tas may inilapag na libro sa lamesa.

"Quatuor Elementa Magicae? The four elements?" Tanong ni Aria.

Hindi ko makuha kung ano ang gusto niyang sabihin. Marami na kaming nalalaman tungkol sa kapangyarihan namin, dahil sa pagkakaalala ko, itinuro sa amin ni mom kung ano ang mga dapat naming malaman. Kaya para saan ang libro?

"Yes. I haven't concluded anything yet, but this has something to do with with the other four elements."

"You mean the sub-elements?"

"Yes, Lightning, Ice, Nature, Fog."

"I still don't get it."

"Read page 197 in that book. Chapter 34, the sub-elements." Binuksan ni Aria ang libro sa pahina at binasa ito ng malakas.

"The sub-elements, lightning, ice, nature and fog or steam were once called the abetment elements. They were made by the gods of elements to support the four elements; fire, water, earth and air.

With the help of the abetment elements, the four elements can become stronger. Giving more power and more strength to it's wielders. Through the bond with the abetment and main elements, they combine their powers to make each other stronger, but the main elements are more influenced by this process because they can become the most powerful enchanters.

The abetment elements are the supporting elements, but now called the sub-elements, since the fusion between the bond has never happened again since the first generation of elementalists.

When the enchanters of the realm knew that the elementalists are only born centuries after the next generation, they also found out that the sub-elements only arise when the main elements are incarnated." She stopped there.

"Uy! Ituloy mo." Wika ni Caprice na tila nabitin.

"The words are faded, and the next one is ripped. The next page, is already a different chapter." Kunot noo niyang wika.

"Strange."

"I know, but the information is enough." Napatingin kami kay Aithne nang sinabi niya ito.

"What information?" Tanong ni Caprice.

"Remember our combat class?" Tumango naman kami.

"When you held the hands of the Heads of Houses, you felt a volt, right?" And again we nodded.

"It makes sense now." Wika ni Aria.

"Enlighten me." Ani Caprice.

"It says here that 'through the bond with the abetment and main elements, they combine their powers to make each other stronger'. The volt was the bond."