Spirit Animals II

Third Person

The girls were worried when they couldn't see Raine anywhere.

"The creature must've took her." Aria said which gave Aithne an idea.

"Give it time. I think that spirit animal in her dream is behind all this." Naintindihan naman ng magkakapatid iyon kaya naghintay nalang muna sila sa kung ano man ang mangyayari.

Sa kabilang banda naman ay nagsikap si Raine na umahon ngunit masyadong malalim ang parte kung nasaan siya. Hindi pangkaraniwan na lawa ang kanilang natagpuan dahil ang lalim nito ay halos maihalintulad sa lalim ng karagatan.

She gave up on swimming to the surface, instead, she created an air bubble in order for her to breathe.

"Show yourself!" Sigaw nito. Alam niyang nasa paligid lang ang nilalang na nagdala sa kaniya dito. Kaya ayaw niya munang gamitin ang kapangyarihan niya upang umahon dahil may ideya na siya kung ano ito at gusto niyang kumpirmahin.

Mistress.

"I knew it was you." Ngumiti si Raine sa nilalang na nasa kaniyang harapan ngayon.

" Ngumiti si Raine sa nilalang na nasa kaniyang harapan ngayon

The sea serpent in her dreams. The creature is over a hundred feet long with a horse-like head and snake-like body.

It really is a fearsome looking creature. Raine thought.

But despite this, no sea serpent has ever been known to hurt an enchanater—unless in a situation wherein offense is needed, that's why Raine knows that she is safe around the creature in front of her.

I sensed your presence, Mistress. That is why I took you from them.

"I understand what you did, but with that sudden choice of action, it must've alarmed them." Raine knew that the moment her sisters saw that she wasn't there, they'd be worried, but she also knew that Aithne would eventually figure the whole situation out.

I am sorry, Mistress.

"You don't have to be sorry. Meeting you makes up for it. It's been long since we last talked. I was, what? 6 years old? And you didn't even appear in any of my dreams again after that one time." Gustong-gusto ni Raine na makikipag-kuwentuhan sa kaniyang spirit animal pero alam niyang may hinahabol silang oras, at mukhang napansin rin ito ng nilalang.

I really wasn't suppose to contact you, but was too excited. I will have to explain another time though, I know you need to get moving, Mistress. Must we form the bond now?

"Yes, please. How I wished we'd have more time to talk to each other."

You can always call for me, Mistress. Or even visit daemonion anytime you'd like.