The Prophecy

Third Person

"Are you alright?" Tanong ni Vale kay Raine na kitang-kita na nahihirapan na.

"Yes, I need to be. Hindi ko hahayaang papalpak ako dito." Iling ni Raine. Gusto niya nang matapos ang lahat ng to, gusto niyang mabuhay na sila ng mapayapa, gusto niyang maging ligtas na ang pamilya niya, kaya kakayanin niya ito.

"Tell me what you're doing." Hindi na napigilan ni Vale na magtanong. Hindi niya gustong nakikita itong nahihirapan kaya susuportahan niya ito sa kahit na anong pinaplano nila and he will help her as much as he can just so that she won't have a hard time.

Nilingon ni Raine si Vale at inisip kung pwede niya ba itong sabihin sa kaniya.

"I'm not sure if this will work, but it's worth a shot." Wika ni Aithne matapos ipakita sa kanila ang nabasa niya.

She discovered a section of the book of elements where there are personal notes from the previous handlers of the the four elements. She was frustrated and set the book on fire, but instead of getting burnt to ashes the last pages of the book lit up and unveiled the hidden writings.

"You can test it out with me." She added.

"Hindi ako papayag, Aithne! Baka kung ano ang mangyari sayo, ni hindi nga natin alam kung kaya ko bang gawin ito." Turo ni Raine sa linyang ipinakita ni Aithne sa kanila mula sa libro.

"It needs a huge amount of energy, ate." Sabat ni Aria, "At our state right now we can't achieve that great power. It may take us years before we can finally make use of all the techniques the past handlers have accomplished."

"I know, but this just might be what we need." She closed the book and faced each of her sisters.

"Listen, if Raine can manipulate Kairus' blood from flowing we can easily execute the final blow with his weakened state, an element synthesis if needed, to finally end him. It's dirty play but it's better than failing." Aithne more than anyone hates taking the easy way out. She's a planner not a dodger, this is not her usual style but she will compromise if it means keeping her family safe.

"Paano kung papalpak?" Tanong ni Caprice, kasi wala naman talagang kasiguraduhan na magagawa nga ito ni Raine. Ngayon lang nila ito nalaman tapos bigla lamang nilang susubukan. Hindi naman lahat nakukuha sa unang pagkakataon.

"Then we make sure it doesn't." She firmly said.

"You're asking for too much."

"Is it wrong for me to ask this for the safety of our family? I tried looking for a blood manipulator so that you wouldn't have to do it." Lingon niya kay Raine, "But the kid's just seven years old, you think I'd risk taking a child into the battlefield?" Umupo si Aithne at napahilamos sa kaniyang mukha.

"We don't have enough time to train ourselves to be stronger, the more time we take the higher chances we're giving Kairus to plan another attack, and I can't go over that again, seeing myself fail, seeing myself useless against him, not being able to protect the ones I swore to protect."

Naintindihan ni Raine ang pinagdadaanan ni Aithne. Sa mga kamay niya natumba ang kanilang ama, even if she shows them that she's alright, they know that the incident still gives her nightmares. Aithne is stiff but not heartless and that's her weakness.