Coup ​de ​Grâce II

Aithne Blaize Falcon

"Nieces?" I heard Thunder ask beside me. Right, mom never told them that Kairus was her brother, not that he actually acted like a brother to her after that murder incident.

"Since when were you family?" I spat.

"Oh don't be like that now. You know the same blood runs in our veins." He replied with an annoying smirk.

How dare he claims we have the same blood when he already tainted that part of him.

"Tangina mo, kung pwede lang ay sana ginawa na namin ang lahat para hindi tayo maging magkadugo. Ang kapal ng mukha mong hayop ka."

"Caprice." This isn't the time for her temper to overrule.

"Now that's not nice." He placed his hand on his chest, acting hurt, "Talking back to your uncle with such vulgar words. Did your father teach you that?"

Suddenly, the ground started to shake.

"'Wag kang magpapadala sa mga sinasabi niya." I heard Zion mutter into my sister's ear and held her fists to calm her down. I am impressed that he got serious for once.

"Oh, may kasama pala kayo? Hindi niyo man lang ba ako ipapakilala?" He mused himself.

"Irrelevant."

"Don't you think I get a say as your uncle to give my blessing to whoever gets to be your partners?" He lifted his hands in a shrug, "You know, considering you no longer have a father figure."

"Watch your mouth." Aria took a step forward but Daze was fast enough to hold her back. I am somewhat thankful that they're here to watch over my sisters as I had my own inner bloodlust to control.

I don't hate the guys, they're not bad people. I just don't trust them, not after what they've shown. Trust is a two way process, they couldn't trust me so why should I trust them? As long as we have the same goal we can establish a partnership disregarding the trust we both can't give each other.

And it's not even that personal because I don't trust men in general, not in a stereotypical kind of way, I'm not that petty.

"You disgust me." I glared at him seeing that he was not affected but rather amused by the whole exchange.

I wanted to slit his throat right then and there but I knew it would not only bring danger to me but to my siblings as well. I have to be rational for our sake. Kairus is not an easy opponent.

"I can't say the feeling is mutual, my dear. I am quite fond of you." He replied with a smirk.

"Step away from that chair and face us, Kairus."

"But I want us to talk more, you know? Let's get to know each other before I kill you." I laughed with no humor in my tone.

"Kill us?" I scoffed, "I think it's rather the other way around."

"Hmm. I doubt that." He grinned.

"Anyway how's my sister?" With those words I froze. "I heard she was alive all this time?" No, he shouldn't have known that.

"Cat got your tongue?" He leaned his face over his palm, looking straight at us with his hideous smirk. I'm going to rip that bullshit off of his face.

Liam! I called out as soon as I found the connection. It's stronger with him since he is telepathic by nature.