Always and Forever

Caprice Terra Falcon

"What do you mean 'we're being punished'? We just saved the school's barrier, needless to say even the realm's barrier and this is how they repay us?" Reklamo ko.

Kakatanggap lang ni Aithne ng tawag galing kay Mom. Si Dad daw ang nagdesisyon nito para hindi kami paghinalaan.

"We still have to receive punishments as normal students no matter how beneficial to the realm our actions are."

"But Aithne, it's not right." Hindi ko naintindihan kung bakit kami paparusahan na ang ginawa lang naman namin ay para sa kaligtasan ng mga estudyante dito.

"Right or not, we still went out the school's barrier with no permission from the school head." Ano namang problema dun? Si dad naman ang may ari ng academy ah.

"To prevent damage to the barrier." Dapat nga magpasalamat sila samin dahil ginawa namin 'yun.

"An action which was not tasked to us."

Ugh! Why does she always have the right words to say!

"We we're just doing the right thing."

"And there's no problem with that. But we also disrespected the heads of houses." The hell?

"Disrespected them? We just saved their asses at Zephyr mountains!"

"They don't know that and it's better if we keep it that way." She stood up and faced us again.

"We'll meet at the headmistress' office first thing tomorrow. No excuses." Umalis na ito kasama si Aria at naiwan kaming dalawa ni ate Raine dito sa garden.

"Let it go, Caprice. Tama naman si Aithne eh. We're new here and if they let this off the hook, the other students will wonder." Marahan niyang hinaplos ang likod ko, "Maraming nakakita sa pagpigil ni Aithne kay Thunder. Pasalamat nalang tayo at nagawan ni kuya Kaeden ng paraan ang pag-iwas sa isyu tungkol sa paglabas natin sa barrier." Ate Raine explained.

Alam ko naman 'yun. I'm just annoyed by the thought that they won't even give us extra credit for our help. Siguro nga isa lang itong maliit na parusa, ngunit ang isipin lang na parurusahan kami ay nakakadismaya.

We saved the school's barrier, we figured out what happened to the peryton, we saved the sub-elementalists asses and we are now the new guardians of the barrier necklace. Sa maikling panahon na narito kami sa mystic realm ay may naitutulong na kami.

Hindi ako naghahanap ng pansin, ang gusto ko lang ay makita ako mga enchanter kung sino talaga ako. I am the handler of the earth element, third daughter of King Sentiene and Queen Calista. I have my own rights and privilages.

A small punishment does not lessen your worth as the woman you are, Princess.

"Sino yun?" I asked.

"Huh?" Judging from her face, that was not ate Raine and if that was just in my head it wasn't Aithne's voice either.

"Why don't we just head to the cafeteria. Ikain nalang natin 'yang init ng ulo mo." Hinila niya ako at wala akong nagawa kundi sumunod.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Blueberry cheese cake and a banana milkshake." She then typed on the screen to send our order to the lunch lady.

"So, what do you think our punishment will be?"

"Oh please don't start that conversation with me." I'd rather not ruin my mood for the rest of the day.