HI!

Hey guys! And yeah, you guessed it. We're finally closing this book~

So I decided to end Mystic Academy here, but fret not, I will continue the story in another book—though it'll be up to you if you'll still be with me to take the girls on their next journey—because it felt too crowded if I add more chapters to this one.

Why I made this decision? It's because as I was writing the last few chapters of the book, I also reread everything from the start just to clarify some of the things I added in between the scenes so that I could match them for the ending. But then, I discovered that there are a lot of trinkets I haven't opened yet and there aren't enough scenes for me to insert them in, so therefore I concluded, Mystic Academy needed a second book.

To be honest, Mystic Academy never had a stable plot. Whenever I update, it's usually just my fingers working with my brain, adding the scenes and words together creating a chapter. I never really took the time to have back up notes for the story plot because there never really was one. So if you find scenes that do not match up, this is the reason for it HAHAHAHA! But even so, I am still happy of how this book turned out to be, and I couldn't have finished this without you.

You guys have always been my anchors for me to pursue what I love, and that is writing. I can never thank you enough for all the support you've given me up 'til now.

I hope you will still be with me along the journey to the next book and I hope you'll still be interested with the girls' adventures.

I'll see you guys in the second book. I love y'all and God bless!💜

Mystic Academy:
The Prophecy of The Bond

Mystic Academy:The Prophecy of The Bond

~Aphrodite's Descendant👑✔