About Them

Daze Storm

"Still no sign of them." I stated as I sat back on my chair.

It's been a week since the incident and a week since the girls entered daemonion. A week since the went missing.

Mr. Wolf came barging in the headmistress' office to inform her that the girls haven't come back within the alloted time. It was convenient that we were in the office as well holding our own meeting so we knew what happened.

The headmistress told the superiors that we were in charge of bringing them back. Aangal pa sana si Thunder dahil sa nangyari sa labas ng barrier ng school nung araw na 'yun, but the headmistress said it was already out of the academy's jurisdiction since it never got to the academy in the first place.

She wanted us to prioritize the missing students which was understandable since it could be held against the acdemy's reputation.

She formed four groups with the sub-elementalists taking command of the search.

Thunder, Penelope and Gray were the first ones to search within the eastern part of daemonion, but they came back with nothing.

Vale, Amanda and Winona went in second and searched within the northern part but still nothing.

Zion, Drake and Jamie followed and searched through the west and yet again, empty handed.

My team was the last to go, searching along the south with Kaeden and Liam and we were still unsuccessful.

I must admit an hour was not enough to search considering the huge vicinity of daemonion, we even resorted into asking all of our spirit animals to ask them if they ever encountered the girls during their search, but to no avail.

"Ang angas-angas tapos tatanga-tanga rin naman pala." Bulyaw ni Amanda nang marinig ang sinabi ko.

"Shut up Amanda or I'll make sure your mouth explodes once you utter another insult towards those girls." Natahimik kaming lahat sa banta ni Kaeden.

Napansin ko na hindi siya mapakali nitong mga nagdaang araw. Siguro dahil sa nangyaring pag-atake 'nung dark serpent sa palasyo noong nakaraang linggo, pero naayos naman daw ang lahat ng pinsalang natamo nila.

There must be something else bothering him. Was is the girls?

"Ako lang ba ang nakapansin, oh mas bumaba talaga ang pasenya ni Kaeden ngayon. Mas high blood pa nga ata siya kaysa kay Gray ah?" Kaeden has always been the neutral one in the group, one factor is not being under the command of a house.

He creates trouble just like any other student yet is still responsible as a superior. His character changes whenever it deems fit, so to see him like this, like he's unstable, is a strange sight.

"Baka stress lang. May problema na nga sila sa palasyo, may problema pang dumagdag dito sa academy. Give him a break." After saying that, I turned to face Kaeden again.

He looks tired, sad, angry and most of all worried. But worried of what?

"You might've forgotten that he's close with those girls. That's probably why he's worried." Napalingon ako kay Liam na nasa likod namin na biglang sinagot ang tanong na nasa isipan ko lang.

As if he read the question on my face, he pointed his head and smiled at me.

Ah, yes. He's telepathic. Agad kong sinara ang isip ko nang nalamang binasa niya naman ito. Liam has very good control over his power which is one of the reasons why he climbed up to superior just after his first year in the academy.