My Favourite Colour: Part Two

Pairing(s): Logicality

Warnings: None
________________________
It had happened so unexpectedly.

Usually, I would never lose control of my emotions. That day must have been an anomaly.

As I lay in my bed, pondering over mysteries of the universe, Morality had crept into my room with a cuddly toy in his hand. He bit his lip anxiously and swayed on his feet, gazing at the floor with an embarrassed red hue covering his cheeks. "Hey, Logan? Would it be okay if I stayed in here for tonight? I had a nightmare."

This wasn't exactly uncommon, as the parental trait had a rather worrying amount of nightmares of a daily basis. Nodding my head curtly, I shuffled along under the covers and gestured for him to join me. His delighted grin caused that irritating fluttering sensation to scratch at my stomach once again, distracting me from how close he was getting.

When I could feel his arm brushing up against my own, goosebumps ran across my skin. My lungs suddenly refused to function correctly. The invisible hands of hesitation wrapped around my shoulders, resulting in my body becoming as stiff as a board. I could feel my body heating up dramatically in a matter of seconds.

Morality glanced over at me and giggled as he spotted my unfocused gaze. It seemed as though I had a low melting point because I transformed into a puddle at the mere sight of his glee.

"Logan? Are you okay?"

His genuine confusion for my well being, for some reason, caused my seated heart to knock at my ribs and my thoughts to become a mess.

Swallowing nervously, I nodded and somehow forgot how to let my eyes meet his. "Yes, I'm fine."

He stuck his bottom lip out in a pout, rolling onto his side and moving so that he was closer to me. I couldn't take much more of this close proximity!

"If there's something bothering you, please don't hesitate to tell me. I care about you a lot, Logan, and I want to know how to make you happy."

There was no way I could describe what happened next. All I could feel was a pair of warm, soft lips pressed against my own. His shoulders wrenched in my desperate fingers; my entire body trembling in fear and pure confusion; his hands clutching my shirt in astonishment.

He wasn't resisting or pushing me away. So I continued, only for a few more moments, realising that the consent of this situation was still questionable.

His breath smelled and tasted of mint and sugar. That distinct sweet aroma traveling through my body and heating it to the core.

Soon that warmth was replaced with a terrifying cold sensation as I realised what I had done. I had kissed Morality.

I had kissed Morality.

He was sweet, and a wonderful person overall, but how would he react to suddenly being smooched by his complete opposite?

"Logan...?"

What was I supposed to say?

Instead of saying anything, I twisted so that I was facing away from him and I tried to feign ignorance. I tried to pretend that none of that had even happened, which is illogical, really. It did happen, and Morality was giving me this annoyingly cute troubled look that I wanted to smack off his face.

I was becoming too colloquial because of this man.

"Logan, can we do that again?"

He was so dumb. So, so dumb. Why didn't he ask that sooner?! I was in the midst of a heart attack and wishing for the ground to swallow me up and allow my body to be engulfed in guilt and regret.

Slowly, I turned over to face him and saw his tiny, shy grin that immediately caused my head to dip in a slight nod. He smiled wider and leaned in, pressing his lips to my own once again. After that, everything went hazy, but I do know that he had left an emotional and mental mark on me. All in the form of my favourite colour.

Why were the marks purple?

Well, because they were caused by Morality. And I now associate him with the colour purple-my favourite colour- and I always will.

He is the embodiment of emotion, the bane of my existence. Yet, he is also the embodiment of my favourite colour, something I cherish. Therefore, they balance each other out quite nicely, don't you think?
________________________
This was the worst thing ever, I am so sorry!

Feel free to send requests!

Thank you for all of your kind comments, they really do make my day!