Distraction

Pairing(s): Analogical

Warnings: None

Prompt: "Don't start a tickle fight when I'm supposed to be mad at you!"
________________________
It was a Sunday night, and the four traits were resting as well as their host, who had been working on videos throughout the entire week. Logic was in his room, flicking through an interesting book about the universe. Quietly, his mocha eyes scanned over the words on each page, absorbing them and storing the information in his mind. His space was nothing special, consisting of a couple of book shelves, his bed, and a desk to work on. Of course, the layout was extremely similar to Thomas's apartment, but he had changed it so that it could be his sanctuary.

"Sup, Logan."

Oh well, these things could never last with Anxiety, Prince, and Morality around.

Glancing up from his book, Logic nodded at the darker trait politely. "Salutations. Do you need anything?"

Anxiety shook his head and stretched, sighing when he heard his shoulders crack. He sat on Logic's bed, in front of the man himself, and rested his chin on his hand and his elbow on his knee. "What are you reading?"

"Sizing Up The Universe, written by J. Richard Gott and Robert J. Vanderbei. Why do you ask?"

Shrugging loosely, Anxiety let out a heavy exhale, which clearly displayed his boredom. "I have nothing to do, so I came to see you."

That was a surprise. Logic had never known the hostile man to willingly interact socially with anyone, unless he was doing his job. Stifling a smile, the knowledgeable trait explained that Anxiety was welcome to stay in his room if he wanted to. The quiet boy mumbled a 'thank you', and leaned against the wall beside Logic's bed.

Without warning, Logic felt the bed dip as Anxiety leaned forward and close to his face to try and get a glimpse inside of the book. "Hey, can I have a-"

Logic dropped the book. He groaned loudly and slammed his head against the headboard of his bed. "I didn't even place a bookmark inside to keep my place!"

With a snicker, Anixety apologised and jabbed Logic in the chest, causing him to flinch away from the darkly dressed man. This caused Anxiety's lips to slowly curl into a mischievous smirk, resulting in an increase of Logic's heart rate. Another poke closer to his neck caused Logic to crawl backwards, only to hit the headboard once again. As Anxiety moved his hands up Logic's sides, the older trait snorted, but covered his mouth the second he realised what he had done.

"You're ticklish." Anxiety stated, his grin widening.

Logic exhaled heavily, turning his head away from the man. "I'm not talking to you."

With a breathy laugh, Anxiety moved closer and lifted his hands, wriggling his fingers teasingly. "Oh really?"

It was ridiculous how Logic attempted to hold in his laughter, feeling Anxiety's fingers at his neck. He giggled and almost instantly, slapped a hand over his mouth to muffle them. Anxiety chuckled and commented on how cute Logic looked when he was so embarrassed. Turning to lay on his back, Logic held Anxiety's hands beside his head. "Don't start a tickle fight when I'm supposed to be mad at you!"

Suddenly, Anxiety leaned down and brushed his nose against Logic's, causing him to gulp nervously. "You aren't really mad at me."

Logic's cheeks were burning at the close proximity, feeling the younger traits warm breath against his lips. He glared with artificial anger before turning his head to look at his door. "Yes, I am."

"Nah, you love me, admit it."

Before he could retort, Logic felt a soft pressure against his crimson cheek. And although it was unbelievably obvious as to what that pressure was, Logic found himself doubting it. Why would Anxiety kiss him of all people? He could feel the material of Anxiety's hoodie against his chest, and the tickling of his bangs against his forehead. His voice seemed to have been sucked out of him because no matter how many times he tried moving his mouth to form words, nothing but air escaped them. A quiet noise followed as Anxiety moved away, sitting up and straddling Logic's waist.

He had so many questions to ask, but he didn't get the chance to do so. With a wink, Anxiety clicked his fingers and disappeared. Just like that.

Logic was left laying there in astonishment. What was going on?

His book sat on the floor, useless as Logic found himself unable to will away the static in his cheek. As his gaze flickered to the book, he realised how distracted he had been and felt his entire body heat up in embarrassment. That was what he was trying to do!

He had to admit, Anxiety was the best kind of distraction.
________________________
Hi! This was very short, but fluff filled as an apology for the last chapter. Angst is a great thing, but like, it's painful too.

Requested by oliolioxenfree01, sorry it wasn't exactly how you asked for it! I kind of forgot to check, oops.

Love y'all! Stay cute!

NO MORE REQUESTS PLEASE.