Please Don't Go

Pairing(s): Logicality

Warnings: Self-deprecation
________________________
Logic wasn't overly pleased with the person he was becoming.

For the last two Sanders Sides videos, he had acted harshly towards Morality, saying rather cruel things to him and talking to him as if he were an idiot. And contrary to popular belief, Morality could be rather clever when he wanted to be.

Why was he being so cruel?

All he could feel was guilt. And boy, did he loathe feelings.

Glancing around his room nervously, the usually oh-so stoic trait could feel his necktie begin to wrap tighter around his neck, causing his ability to breathe to worsen. The facts and knowledge in his mind were lacing together, wrapping around him to form a corset of lies and artificiality.

Trembling, Logic reached for his rubber and erased a word he had written. How was he supposed to concentrate when he was unable to even write properly?

A knock on his door caused a wave of shock to jolt through his body, forcing the rubber to fall out of his fingers. Sighing softly, Logic called for the person to enter. Of course it would be the one person he couldn't bear to look at.

"Hey there, Logan! How are you?" Morality's sweet and gentle voice asked, only worsening his guilt.

He shrugged loosely. "I'm fine. How are you?"

His tone of voice was hesitant as he returned the question, not knowing if he wanted the answer.

"I'm feeling fantastic! Thank you for asking."

Logic hummed absentmindedly, trying to will away the constant chill he felt. Soon, Morality was leaning over his shoulder, pressing against his back slightly. "Now, now, Logan. You don't sound very okay to me. Is something bothering you, kiddo?"

He was so loving and gentle, no matter who he was talking to. Even if it was someone as hostile and indifferent as Anxiety, Morality would always speak with respect and kindness.

"I'm fine, Morality. Please leave me alone."

Forbidding. He always acted as such towards Morality, he'd noticed.

Morality frowned. "Logan, please don't shut me out. I want to make sure you're always..." He tutted as he tried to think of a word to use. "Ah-ha! I want you to be exuberant all the time!"

A slight misuse of the word, but Logic was impressed. "Thank you, but... I don't believe this is something you can help me with."

"I may act silly sometimes, but I promise that I'm not stupid."

Logic felt his eyes widen in horror as Morality spoke so lowly of himself. "No, you're not. I wasn't trying to say-"

"I understand. I'll just leave now."

Before he could process what he was doing, Logic clutched the solemn man's hand within his own. "Please don't go."

Morality looked back at him with worry duh deep within his mocha eyes. He turned to him and laced their fingers together, causing Logic's heart to do a little flip-flop, for some reason. "What is wrong, Logan?"

"I apologise. I have been unforgivably terrible to you for quite a while, and now I believe that I caused you to develop such negative opinions of yourself. You are... You are wonderful beyond words, Patton, and I am so sorry that I have disrespected you so often."

A red hue burned into Morality's cheeks as his mouth transformed from a small 'o' to a wide smile. "Don't worry about it, Logan. And thank you, I do appreciate it."

Logic hummed and nodded curtly, scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment.

After adjusting his glasses, the parental trait stood up straight and brushed out the crinkles and creases in his shirt and pants. "Now, make sure to get some sleep! It's getting late!"

Smiling softly, Logic nodded and thanked him, assuring him that he would rest in around an hour. As he turned back to his work, he felt a soft moist pressure against his cheek, and hands leaning on his shoulders. However, by the time he had spun around to speak to Morality, who was obviously the culprit, the room was empty.

Logic couldn't will away a now familiar sensation building up in his stomach, the fluttery feeling was distracting and prevented him from getting much work done.

His lips curled into a sweet smile as images of milky chocolate, sunlight smiles, and a clear sky entered his mind.
________________________
Hey hey hey! I hope you all enjoyed this! Thanks to ReadingHell for requesting this!

Feel free to request more!