The Bad Guy

Pairing(s): Prinxiety and platonic PolySanders

Warnings: Violence, and a lot of angst

This isn't a request, but the new Sanders Sides video gave me an idea for a story! Sorry, I will get back to writing requests later, I promise. Thank you to StarOfLightning for your encouragement!
________________________
A broken clock hung on the wall, its hands twirling endlessly, and its accusing gaze landing on the four figures standing in front of it. Time seemed to be challenging them. Would they make the correct decisions? Or would they doom their host to live a life void of caution? Possibly, a short life?

Onyx cushioned ears tweaked towards quivering lips, attempting to listen to silent pleas of a name. Innocent appearances would usually have been a comfort in such gloomy places, however, not even a kitten could take away the unnerving atmosphere smothering those in the room.

The only things that could cut through the darkness of the room were cobwebs of white that lay across the sofa, and more that created a bridge for spiders between the bookcase and the sofa.

Fear-filled eyes desperately scavenged their surroundings; he had to be there somewhere!

Prince decided to break the silence with a light hearted comment: "Dear heavens! Does the man ever tidy up around here?"

Unfortunately, the more emotional trait was unable to spot any humour in their situation. "Roman! This is not the time for such rudeness."

Not even Morality could crack a joke.

"We should search for him more thoroughly." Logic suggested, fidgeting with the buttons on his shirt in an attempt to ease his nerves. "Conducting a group search without a plan is only going to make this situation worse. And we should also- Morality? Are you okay?"

Hand quaking in worry, the paternal figure shook his head. "Do you think he's okay? I'm really concerned."

Thomas giggled and pointed at the colourful man with an amused tone. "Yeah, you're concerned 'cause you like being the dad. That's why you call everyone 'kiddo', right?"

Ignoring his hosts comment, Logic turned to the fearful man beside him and frowned. "Realistically, he will not be very happy right now, however, we will find him and ensure that he is okay."

With a nod, Morality made his way towards Anxiety's usual spot beside the stairs. "Anxiety? Kiddo, we're all super worried about you. Could you please come see us? I just want to know that you aren't hurt."

There were no signs of a reply for around thirty seconds, causing Morality to slump slightly in disappointment. However, soon a flash of beige and black caught their attention.

"I'm not hurt, Dad."

Gasping in both surprise and joy, Morality rushed forward and greeted the trait with affectionate words muffled by his hands. Anxiety stood there for a moment, startled by the sudden enthusiasm. "Dad, calm down."

"I'm sorry, kiddo! I've just been so worried about you, are you okay?" Morality babbled, clasping his hands together.

As he scratched the back of his neck, Anxiety shrugged loosely. "I'm great."