Hammer Time

Pairing(s): Platonic Moxiety

Warnings: Strong language, mention of hospitals, mention of wisdom teeth removal, mention of medication, and mention of pain (?)

spottybob requested this. It's short and sweet, so I hope you like it! This is human au, by the way!
________________________
Virgil groaned in agony from the passenger seat of the car, causing his best friend and dad friend, Patton, to smile sympathetically and soothe his friend by telling him they were almost at the dentist.

"Pain fucking sucks, man."

Chuckling lightly, Patton pulled at the clutch and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, kiddo. Pain isn't the nicest thing. Also, watch your language."

In his agony-filled state, Virgil slumped down and whined again, feigning a few sobs before flipping his friend off. "Fuck you and all that you stand for."

"I could just stop the car?" Patton teased, barely stifling a smirk when he saw fear flash across his best friend's facial expression.

Apologising profusely, Virgil begged him to keep driving, not noticing that Patton legally couldn't stop the car, ultimately letting his friend win. Patton simply nodded and accepted his apology before wincing at another whimper of pain.

"Wisdom teeth f..." he prolonged the 'f' as he tried to think of another word that wouldn't get him into trouble with his friend, "fricking suck!

In all honesty, it didn't even hurt all that much, but Virgil would milk this pain as much as he wanted to as revenge for his dentist forcing him to book an appointment so early in the morning.

When they arrived at the dentist, they sat in the waiting room, but only had to wait a short while since the appointment was so early. Patton grabbed his friend's hand, knowing he despised going to the dentist. "You're going to be fine, alright?"

Virgil took a deep breath and nodded in response, thanking him before his name was called out and he had to leave.
________________________

One hour and twenty-eight minutes later, Patton spotted his friend being led out of the dentist's office and immediately surprised a laugh at the astonished expression on his face. "Hey, buddy! How're you feeling?"

Virgil gasped dramatically and threw himself at his friend. "Pat!"

Almost tripping over his own feet, Virgil exaggerated the length of Patton's nickname and giggled when he was caught in the taller man's arms. "Be careful there, kiddo-"

To Patton's disbelief and amusement, Virgil looked him directly in the eyes and grinned, singing the tune of 'U Can't Touch This' by MC Hammer. "Can't touch this!"

He attempted to dance, but fell over once again and had to be carefully led out to the car, shouting goodbyes and a thank you or twelve to those working at the dental hospital. Patton giggled and sat him down in the car, listening to every babble about their dearly beloved friends, 'that bee nerd' and 'the royal dick brain', and then mumbled something about how gay he was for waffles.

After a while, Patton had to pull over to finish his burst of laughter before starting up the car again and driving them home.
________________________

Waking up the next day to his friend's' knowing and thoroughly amused smiles, Virgil was soon told about his adventure at the dentist. "Oh my fucking God, I can't believe that happened. I'm going to jump out of my bedroom window and descend into hell-

Roman chuckled. "Stop... Hammer time."

"Fuck you and everything you stand for!"
________________________
Hi! I didn't know how to end this, sorry about that. But I hope you enjoyed it anyway!

Love y'all! Stay cute!