Idiot

Pairing(s): Prinxiety

Warnings: None (I don't think)

Prompt: "You're an idiot."

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot."
________________________
"Princey, what are you doing?"

Anxiety's question was met with an arm around his waist and a glowing face way too close to his.

"I have told you this already! I am practicing my flirting skills so I may be able to assist Thomas in courtship."

Rolling his eyes at Princes reasoning, the darkly dressed trait pushed him back so their faces weren't as close. His body heat was starting to create a whirlpool in Anxiety's stomach and chest, pulling his rationality down into a void of nothingness. Basically, the Prince was too damn pretty and he was getting nervous.

"Whatever, just let me go so I can go back to my conspiracy theories." Anxiety told him coldly, turning his face away to look at the wall beside him.

Prince sighed dramatically and pulled him closer, causing the snarky trait to inhale sharply. This guy was too much.

His hands gripped his hips firmly, yet gently. "I just want to get better at flirting with people, so perhaps Thomas won't be alone forever!"

Ouch.

Stifling a snicker at the rather cruel comment towards Thomas' love life, usually so nonchalant trait desperately attempted to ignore the urge he felt to worm his arms around Prince's neck, deciding that he just wanted to wring it out of pure hatred. Nothing else.

"You're doing just fine, Duke Disney. Now, can you leave me alone?"

A smirk suddenly tugged at Prince's rosy lips, causing Anxiety to panic slightly. What did he say?! Had he done anything to elicit this mischievous expression?!

Leaning closer to his face, the regal trait searched Anxiety's eyes. Each small speck of hazel and mocha was a victim to his digging. "You... You believe I am doing well at flirting with you?"

Oh, so that was why he was being weird.

Why the heck did he say that again?

"Uh- No- I meant-"

Prince cut him off, stepping forward so that Anxiety had to take a step backwards to prevent himself from falling. "I think I know exactly what you meant, Wednesday Adams."

Swallowing nervously, Anxiety didn't notice the t-shirt that was laying on the floor. The two of them were hurled to the floor in a heap of fear, and embarrassment.

Anxiety groaned in pain, gripping his head and inhaling to stop it from hurting. However, Prince just suffered from a burn across his cheeks. The dark trait sighed. "That was your fault."

Prince huffed. "It was not!"

Once again, Anxiety rolled his eyes and sat up properly, feeling Prince practically sitting on his lap. "You're an idiot."

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot."

Anxiety's eyes widened, but he just scoffed. "Only in your dreams, Princey."
________________________
Hello, I wrote two oneshots in one night!

This one is kind of short, but I still loved writing it! Thanks to SarcasticSnake for requesting this!

Feel free to send requests!