Your Significance

Pairing(s): Logince

Warnings: Anxieties of a failing relationship (?)

Prompt: "I will cry all over your shirt."
________________________
Prince sighed heavily as he sat in the common room. He and his boyfriend had become a lot more distant, and he was not pleased with this. Not at all. How could it be?!

He was the most romantic of all the traits, so how on earth were he and Logic growing so distant?!

The entire situation was tiring to him. In fact, not even Disney could cheer him up.

Switching off the television caught Anxiety's attention as he sat on the smaller chair. He had a relatively astonished expression etched into his face. "Princey? Turning off Disney?"

"Not now, Emo."

At his rather quiet and depressed tone, Anxiety bit his lip and put his phone down. "What's up?"

Prince was in a terrible mood, and he didn't want to lash out, but knew he would if he was asked such questions. "Why do you care?"

Luckily, the darker trait knew not to take this to heart. "Look, I'm not good with feelings, advice, or any of that mess."

Wow, that reminded Prince of a certain someone.

"However, I do care about you in a... really strange way, even though we fight all the time."

This sentence actually caused the royal trait to chuckle lightly, before a bitter gleam flickered in his mocha eyes. "Well, at least that's one person."

"Woah, woah, woah," Anxiety exclaimed with a rather horrified look in his eyes, "how could you think that people don't care about you?"

Realising what his claim could have sounded like, Prince waved his hands in surrender. "No! I mean..."

He sighed sadly and looked at the ground. "I mean Logic."

"Oh." Anxiety mumbled, sitting up properly and humming. "What's happening between you two? Other than the whole dating thing, obviously."

Amazed, Prince snapped his gaze over to the darkly dressed man. "You knew?!"

"Well, yeah? You guys weren't exactly being subtle."

A crimson hue brushed the confident trait's cheeks as he cleared his throat awkwardly. He clasped his hands together and closed his eyes to keep his gaze from flickering around the room. "We... have been very distant lately. I don't like that, but I don't know what to do about it."

"Talk to him."

Prince laughed bitterly. "I would if he let me."

For once, a serious frown embedded itself into Anxiety's face. There was no mockery, or hidden wittiness in his expression. "Roman, seriously. Go knock on his door, and literally demand to talk to him if he starts making excuses. I know you don't want to force him to do anything he doesn't want to, but you guys clearly need to have a proper conversation about this."

"Wow," Prince muttered, as he gave Anxiety a small genuine smile, "you have never called me by my actual name before."

Feeling his cheeks burn slightly in embarrassment, Anxiety shrugged. "Well, I just have. Now go talk to him, moron."

Prince couldn't help but wrap his arms around the younger trait's shoulders. "Thank you, Anxiety."

The dark trait froze up, but nodded and patted the much more gleeful man's back. "It's no problem. Now, go."

And so he did.
________________________
As he reached the knowledgable trait's door, Prince felt his hands become wet with nerves. Would he actually be able to do it?

Without thinking it through, he knocked. And immediately, he froze. What was he supposed to say?!

"I'm busy." A calm voice called from inside.

Biting his lip, Prince had to hold in any frustration. "No. I need to talk to you."

Logic sighed. "Prince, I am really-"

"No!" Prince yelled, "We need to talk about us!"

A pause. "Enter."

After taking a deep breath, Prince opened the door and stepped into the room, closing the door behind him. I took a few moments that seemed like years before he could speak. "Logan. We need to talk."

"Roman." Logic spun around on his chair, seeming weary of his boyfriend's presence. "What is wrong?"

God, it took the royal trait everything in him not to cry and fall into his lovers arms.

Instead of doing this, he strapped his arms to his sides. "Why have you been ignoring me?"

Logic's eyes widened and he paused before answering. "I... did not realise that I was doing so. I apologise greatly."

"You... You didn't know?" The emotional man questioned, watching as his partner shook his head in response. "I... I am sorry that I overreacted. I was being silly."

With a shake of his head, Logic replied. "No, you weren't. I should have made more of an effort to spend time with you. My workload has just been increased as of late, and it has taken up a lot more of my time than I anticipated."

"I'm sorry, I was just worried about how much I meant to you-"

Just as Prince finished his sentence, he was pulled into a strong embrace. His eyes were the size of the moon as he felt a hand hold the back of his head, and another wrapped around the top of his back. As fingers massaged his scalp gently, Prince felt his arms worm around Logic's back before clutching onto the fabric of his shirt.

"Listen to me, Roman." The sternness in his voice caused the royal trait to hold him tighter and nod. "Your significance is higher to me than the significance of even myself. In simple words, you are more important to me than I am. Never think that you mean any less than everything to me."

His words were starting to make less sense, and Prince knew that the stoic man was more emotional that usual. "You are being much more romantic than usual, I will cry all over your shirt."

"Please, do not."

Prince chuckled and pressed a soft kiss to Logic's lips before hiding in his shoulder. "I love you, Nerd."

Logic breathes out a laugh, kissing his boyfriend's head before sighing. "And I, you."

And as he was wrapped in validation and reassurance, Prince felt very inch of anxiety and doubt slip away. For a man of such cold truth, Logic's arms were the warmest place he could be. Before he forgot, Prince smirked and nuzzled the nape of his boyfriends neck before placing a kiss there. "By the way, Anxiety is aware of our relationship."

"Oh god."
________________________
Hi! Finally I have written a Logince story! I hope you all enjoyed and that I didn't disappoint anyone with this!

Requested by ColdNightInTake

Love y'all! Stay cute!

Feel free to make requests!