Warmer With You

Pairing(s): Logince

Warnings: Strong language and one slightly inappropriate comment

This was a request by MadameMiint and it is going to be short, but sweet! And Chloca_Cola requested Logince, so here you go!

Love y'all! Stay cute!
________________________
It was almost 2AM and Logan had been sleeping soundly, only to be harshly awoken by the rough hands of the cold scratching the skin on his arms and legs.

He glared over at his boyfriend in sleepy irritation and found that the blanket had been pulled over to his side, so that Logan didn't have any. Roughly, he pulled the blankets back to him and sighed in content when the warmth slowly seeped back into his aching bones-

Motherfucker. He had stolen the blanket again! And now that Logan was listening more carefully, he could hear the quiet cackling coming from underneath the blankets. "The blanket is a shared utensil, you can't just wrap yourself up in it like a burrito and leave me to freeze to death."

The laughing increased in volume, and Logan rolled his tongue to keep his anger contained, trying to think of a way to get the blankets back.

With a triumphant smirk, he curled up into a ball and counted to three in his head before shoving Roman out of bed, watching in amusement as his boyfriend shrieked in terror and flopped to the ground with the blanket. Wow. A true heap of idiocy.

A tired, pained groan sounded from on the floor. "That was unnecessary...!"

"I was cold," Logan started with a shrug, "and you were an ass."

Another groan bounced off of the walls as Roman stood up and rubbed his shoulder, wincing at the dull ache beginning to grow there. "You love my ass."

Logan's cheeks flushed crimson. "I didn't specify whose-"

He then sighed softly and opened his arms up as an invitation for Roman to climb back into bed with him. Grinning teasingly, Roman followed his silent instruction and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's shoulders. His smile became more genuine as he felt Logan's arms worm around his torso, and his hot breath permeated through his pyjama shirt.

Pressing an sweet apologetic kiss to the crown of his boyfriend's head, Roman breathed out a fond chuckle. "I love you."

A snort. "You have a funny way of showing it."

Logan's voice held no real malice or bitterness, so Roman simply laughed and shook his head, tightening his hold on the nerdy man. "But... I suppose I love you too."

"You suppose? Ouch-"

"If you keep talking, I will push you out of bed again."