Good For You

Pairing(s): Platonic PolySanders and Thomas

Warnings: Fighting/Arguing, severe stress/panic, severe guilt, and neglecting friends (?)

Another request from StarOfLightning , I changed the ship only slightly because of my idea, but I don't think she'll mind me including Thomas! This idea is very unlikely to actually happen, but I figured it could make sense? Prepare for angst!
________________________
Thomas had finally been introduced to 'the others', and honestly? He loved them.

They never gave him any hassle and were always there in his times of need. None of them had ducked out, left him behind, or forced him to deal with something he didn't want to.

Sure, they could be misleading sometimes; they told him things that weren't true, and cost him a few relationships because of it, but they genuinely cared about him and always knew what was best. Those relationships he lost were toxic, or at least non-functional.

He was happy. So unbelievably happy. And the 'others' had been the cause of it. Goodness, everything was amazing.

Until it wasn't.

So you found a place where the grass is greener
And you jumped the fence to the other side
Is it good?
Are they giving you a world I could never provide?

Morality had come to him in the middle of the night, asking him how he was and whether he was happy. And for once, Thomas wasn't sure.

He wasn't sure whether he was happy or not. His new sides were making his life so much better, why shouldn't he be overjoyed at that?

Glancing up at his moral trait, he noticed the strain in his smile; the emptiness behind the delight in his eyes; the fading red ring around his lids. So, it was him.

"Patton, what's wrong?"

After he had asked the question, he froze, seeing the paternal trait smile bitterly. "You don't know... Can I ask you something, Thomas?"

For some reason, the way Morality had spoken his name caused Thomas' stomach to sink and spin in a fit of nausea. "Sure."

Morality shifted from one foot to the other as he asked, "When was the last time you thought of us?"

Thomas froze. "What... What do you mean, Pat?"

A deep and articulate voice answered him. "You've forgotten about us, Thomas. You have made the decision to stop summoning us because it seems, to to, like we are no longer needed."

Well, I hope you're proud of your big decision
Yeah, I hope it's all that you want and more
Now you're free from the agonising life you were living before

Thomas swallowed down his nerves as he spotted the familiar blue tie, attached to a black polo shirt. "Logan...? I haven't forgotten about any of you! You're all needed-"

Logic's gaze was firm, and filled with anger. "Stop lying to yourself."

"I'm not. You guys are overthinking things, honestly." Thomas replied, a hint of irritation in his voice. Why couldn't they just leave it alone?