Idiot: Part Two

Pairing(s): Prinxiety

Warnings: None

Prompt: "You're an idiot."

"Yeah but I'm your idiot."

Last Chapter:
Once again, Anxiety rolled his eyes and sat up properly, feeling Prince practically sitting on his lap. "You're an idiot."

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot."

Anxiety's eyes widened, but he just scoffed. "Only in your dreams, Princey."
________________________
It had only been a few days since the incident and Anxiety couldn't help but noticed Prince's constant attempts to flirt with him.

I mean, with a guy like him, how could you not notice?

He was all about grand gestures, and the dark trait always knew that the 'small talk' and the cheesy pickup lines (that usually went wrong) were all going to lead up to something ridiculously 'grand'. However, before they could ever get to that part, either Morality or Logic would unknowingly interrupt.

Prince seemed even more determined that day because he literally cornered Anxiety in the hallway.

"Princey? What are you doing?"

The royal trait sighed. "I'm going to say this before either of the other two realise we're awake." He paused and then smirked, leaning closer to Anxiety's face. "Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile."

It took Anxiety a few moments to process what was happening, but when he did, he gave his signature smirk and crossed his arms. "Really? I thought you were a picture because every time I see you, time stands still."

Prince's face was burning crimson. Apparently, he hadn't been anticipating Anxiety to play along. He soon got over his shock, chuckling and brushing some of his hair behind his ear bashfully. Even the gloomy trait had to admit that a bashful Prince was unbelievably cute.

"Uh... Roses are red, my face is too, but that only happens when I'm around you."

Anxiety's grin widened. "I'm not a hoarder, but I really want to keep you forever."

"You must be one hell of a robber because you just stole my heart from across the room."

"You're right in front of me Princey." The darker trait teased, laughing when he pouted. "I'm kidding. Um... When God made you, he was just showing off."

Prince giggled and rolled his eyes fondly. "There must be something wrong with my eyes, I just can't take them off of you."

A shy smile. "Are you the pavement? Because you've given me the pathway to a become a better person."

The brightly dressed man felt any weight on his chest disappear, and his rosy lips tugged into a warm grin."I want to be your socks so that I can be with you every step of the way."

Anxiety could feel his heart drumming loudly in his chest. This guy was too much. Biting his lower lip, he mumbled his reply. "Did we just move to another planet? Or did you just change my world?"

Quickly, Prince's smile grew. "Guess what I'm wearing? The smile you just gave me."

The snarky trait chuckled and hummed absentmindedly. "Are you a Disney princess? 'Cause you're Cinderhella cute."

Gasping dramatically, Prince cupped Anxiety's face with his hands and speedily pressed a kiss to his lips. The darkly dressed trait jumped in surprise, but returned the gesture slowly. It seemed that Disney pickup lines were especially successful with him. When they pulled away, Prince placed his hands on the wall beside Anxiety's head.

"Are you from Russia? Because you're Russian my heart rate..." He whispered softly, making sure to keep their faces close.

Chewing his bottom lip, Anxiety gave him a nervous, yet dazed look. "I don't usually believe in love at first sight, but for you, I'll make an exception."

"Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?"

Anxiety's hand pulled at Princes red sash, once again, closing the distance between them. "...'Would prefer the second option."

Grinning widely, Prince pressed a kiss to his cheek before pulling him into an embrace. "Good."

The 'alternatively dressed' trait couldn't stifle the tiny smile on his face as he wrapped his arms around Prince's waist.

Suddenly, an unearthly scream snapped them out of their reveres. They turned to look at Morality, who was jumping up and down on the spot, a gigantic smile covering his face. Logic stepped away from him, slightly uncomfortable at the high level of emotion.

Anxiety buried his face in his hoodie. Prince felt his cheeks warm up.

"You were making puns and being cute at the same time!" Morality cried, squealing once again.

Both traits groaned and covered their faces in embarrassment. "You started this." The dark trait whined.

Prince crossed his arms. "You continued it!"

"Idiot." Anxiety muttered, a tiny smile tugging at his lips.
________________________
Hello! I hope you liked this! More chapters will be coming soon!

Thanks to inneffable-online for requesting this!

Love you all!

Feel free to comment or inbox me requests!