Actual Review of Moving On Part Two

Okay I'm going to add something now, but I'm keeping my original reaction.

First Thing:

The panicked looks on everyone's face when Logic left was both heartbreaking and intriguing, because they believe that Logic was the only one who could restore some sort of peace. And knowing that their only chance of resolving their issue left probably terrified them.

Also, almost as soon as Logic left, Anxiety hid himself inside of his hoodie. Maybe that's because he felt vulnerable without him?

Yes, I think that Analogical is a cute ship, it's not my favourite because Prinxiety and Logicality for the win, but that isn't why I mentioned it.

I mentioned it because it is actually pretty heartbreaking if you think about it like this: logic can sometimes soothe panic attacks because it tells us that what we're worrying about is either unrealistic, or not significant enough to become a real issue. Obviously, that isn't always the case, but it can be.

What I think is that when Logic left, Anxiety felt more vulnerable because there were more chances of a panic attack for Thomas, or himself.

There are head-canons that say that Logic helps Anxiety during a panic attack by going through the issue causing it, and using reason to resolve it. Without him there means that that can't happen, so when Thomas says that "the voice of reason just left", Anxiety immediately tries to make himself smaller in an attempt to prevent his impact on Thomas.

This could also be a reason for why he stops speaking until his voice transforms back to normal.

Clearly, that doesn't work, because after Thomas tries to call the 'ex', he becomes panicked and yells for him to hang up.

Another detail that supports this is that a bit later in the video(5:35-38 I think), Anxiety takes a deep breath, which could be an attempt to calm both him and Thomas down. This would prevent any panic attacks that could occur.

Quick fan girl: oh my god he cares about Thomas I'm gonna cry-

Okay I'm done.

Second Thing:

Even though he feels guilty for how he snapped at Logic, Morality attempts to brush it off as him being "silly". This implies that he thinks that his negative feelings are silly, and he's bottling them up, which resulted in his being angry with Logic.

Also, his use of the word 'silly' could mean that he thinks every feeling he has should be considered silly, or amusing in some type of way, because that's who he wants to be and who he wants the others to see him as. He tries to distract Thomas with happy pictures, only furthering his attempt to paint himself as an optimistic, happy-go-lucky guy with no negative feelings whatsoever.

Thomas sees right through it, and even as he is trying to think of a word to describe his behaviour, Morality cuts him off with a small joke ("feisty").

Quick fan girl: PATTON BBY PLS DON'T HIDE HOW YOU FEEL WE'LL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT ALSO LOL "FIESTY" NICE ONE