Wait, what

Pairing(s): Analogical

Warnings: A bit of anxiety (?)

Prompt: "Maybe you shouldn't do that."
________________________
"Thomas, I think we need to sit in the corner with the lights off for today."

The rather stressed out man groaned in frustration as Anxiety popped up beside him. He was sitting at his desk so he could work on a script for his newest vlog when his brain decided to stop working with him, so of course, the darker trait just had to pay him a visit.

And for once, Thomas was tempted to follow his advice.

"Yeah... I guess I probably-"

A stern voice cut him off. "Maybe you shouldn't do that."

Anxiety sighed as Logic counteracted his argument, rolling his eyes and ignoring the fluttering sensation that suddenly appeared in his stomach as he met the stoic man's gaze.

Glancing over at the younger trait, Logic tutted and shifted his gaze back over to Thomas, who looked positively exhausted. "You should work on your script for around ten to twenty more minutes, but after that, you must go to your room and rest. This task requires optimal sleep so that your energy levels are at their highest."

Why must he be so verbose? Anxiety bit the inside of his cheek as he eyed up Logic, crossing his arms and trying to hide his face in his hoodie. Then he realised that the guy kind of just agreed with him. Kind of.

"That's basically what I was saying."

Logic raised an eyebrow at him. "You mentioned nothing about sleep."

Loosely, the darkly dressed man shrugged. "I implied it."

"What- No. No, you didn't."

Smirking at his very rare stutter, Anxiety raised his eyebrows at him in feigned surprise, and there a slightly flirtatious tone to his voice. "Wow. Did I make you speechless, teach?"

"You always do."

Wait, what?

Thomas' eyes were wide as he stared at his logical side in astonishment. At his words, Anxiety simply stared, opening and closing his mouth as if he were trying to say something. He couldn't.

A faint smirk tugged at Logic's lips, his cocoa eyes drinking up any past confidence Anxiety had. "What? Did I make you speechless, Anxiety?"

"I- Um..."

Anxiety couldn't answer. He felt his cheeks begin to burn and his lips become dry, the fluttering in his stomach increased and the beat of his heart was playing in his ears. Logic made a triumphant huffing sound before nodding to Thomas, reminding him to get some sleep, and then sinking back down. This left a very surprised Thomas and an extremely confused Anxiety behind.

After a moment, Thomas finally regained the ability to speak. "Did-Did that just happen?"

"I... I don't even know." Anxiety admitted, pinching his skin and wincing. "Am- I mean, I have to be dreaming right now."