Spinning

Pairing(s): Logicality

Warnings: Panic attack
________________________
It is around 2:34AM when the world turns upside down. And Logic can feel his stomach twisting; his head spinning, and his heartbeat speeding up uncontrollably.

Inhaling deeply, the rational trait sits up and rubs his eyes with his hand, creating a kaleidoscope of flashing lights, before sliding out of bed and grabbing his glasses. With the flashing lights gone, he's able to slip his glasses on and get a clearer view of the darkness.

His restlessness and exhaustion cause him to walk into his nightstand multiple times before managing to reach his bedroom door, open it, and make his way to the kitchen for a glass of water.

The carpeted floor of the hallways are cold under his feet, and he can barely suppress a shudder as a draft of wind raises goosebumps along his arms and back.

Logic finds that icy carpeted floors feel so much worse at night; the rough texture scratching his feet and making the darkness in front of him seem less inviting. Sure, it wasn't that inviting to begin with, but still.

As he steps into the kitchen, the tiled floors are a relief to his skin, even though they are much colder than the carpets. Opening the cupboards that are screwed into the wall, he grabs a cup and brings it to the sink so he can fill it up.

It's a relief when the freezing water slides down his throat, which had been dry, for some reason.

Sighing softly, he groggily washes out his glass and places it back in the cupboard before dragging himself into the common room. Being too tired to travel back to his own room, and yet not tired enough to fall asleep, Logic falls backwards onto the couch.

The brown leather embraces him, as small pillows lean against his arm and legs. These sensations are relaxing, and become enough to lure him into a half-asleep state; his eyes closed, breathing even, head lolling to the side-

"Logan? What are you doing up?" Someone whispers, befuddled at his uncommon early-morning trek.

The voice causes his body to flinch and wake him up. He lets out an internal groan, slowly turning his head to face a very sleepy Morality, who has seemingly taken a similar journey to him. "I was struggling to sleep. Why are you awake, Morality?"

Logic's question seems to take the eldest trait by surprise, because he simply stands there with wide uncertain eyes, much like a deer caught in headlights.

"I... I suppose I couldn't sleep either."

For a few moments, they just stare each other down. Everything that had happened that day had twisted their relationship so much that they are rather uncomfortable to be alone in the same room.

Logan, can you just stop? Please?

An unfamiliar painful twinge in his chest causes him to suck in another breath. "Ah. Well, I suggest that you pour yourself a glass of water and then return to your room to obtain optimal hours of sleep."

Both facets are quiet for a while, and soon Logic thinks that Morality had left to followed his instructions.

However, the space on the sofa beside him sinks and causes his eyes to snap open once again. Morality's walnut eyes are gazing at him with such heartbreaking sorrow that even Logic must swallow the lump forming in his throat. "Logan, can we talk about what happened today?"