Is it who I think it is?

Selina had already taught me within few days how to steal something in a blink of an eye, I got to admit... I was impressed with her skills but had no interest in engaging myself in situations like that.
"Selina why can't we just buy this stuff?"
"What you think I got money layin' around?" she sassed back.
I shrugged my shoulders.
"What's with you being so sensitive with stealing?" She added, glaring at me as I was opening a can of beans.
"It's complicated-" I spat out, struggling to unscrew the lid, using rage from my past to attempt to pop it open.
"Look (Y/N), I know we've only known each other what- since Tuesday? Now going on Thursday? You can trust me.
I took a good hard look in her grassy green eyes, almost feeling like I was burying myself in a rich green bush. I could sense she was being real with me.
My eyes shifted from left to right, my vision shaking.
Unwillingly the words to my deep dark story I pushed down inside me began coming out of my mouth,
"I- Well, it all started back when I was a baby... my mother abandoned us, my father being the one left to take care of us, that is me and my older brother, gave him a lot of responsibilities. Wanting to escape reality he turned to drugs and interacted with let's say the wrong crowd aka gangs in order to help himself cope with depression and anxiety..."
I stopped catches my breath, and forcefully hit the stupid can of beans against a room beside my foot
*POP*
I looked up at Selina, reading what her eyes were telling me, they wanted details... more... more.. they shouted at me.. I want more.
I hesitated and then continued on with my not so happily ever after,
"Fast forward to when I was 10 my brother was 13, my mom came back begging for forgiveness for leaving us for so long, and was now ready to be a mother again. I somehow sensed a change in my father... a jurassic one. He... he..." my eyes began to weld up with tears.
Just then a police car pulled up around our alley. The screeching of the sirens captured Selina's attention from mine and got up from where she was sitting, having a conversation with me. Worried I followed along hoping we weren't in trouble.
"Selina, are we getting arrested?!" I mumbled
"Shh-h!" Selina crouched down behind a trash can, I ducked, mimicking her every move.
"I'm too young to go to jail Selina!!" I scream whispered
"Shuttt upp (Y/N)!! Or you're gonna land us both in trouble."
Following her orders, I shut my trap and watched what was happening.
I saw 2 police figures head towards the groups of children, flashing their gleaming golden police badges.
"Anyone know where Selina Kyle is?"
Children around them innocently shaking their heads.
"Don't worry, she's not in trouble we just need to ask a few questions for a case we're working on-"
Selina slowly rose up from behind the trash can, "what do you want Detective Gordon?"
Detective Gordon.
Gordon.
That name was the same as my last name... it couldn't..
It just couldn't be...
I slowly arose from behind our cover and walked over in shock... scared to find out if I was wrong or right.
I walked behind the slim officer wearing a in tact navy blue suit and lightly tapped his shoulder.
He turned around.
That was it.
I was right.

Detective Jim Gordon.

I stared at him until I was able to mutter the words...
"Uncle Jim?"
"(Y/N) what- is that you?"
Selina and the other detective shot us confused gazes
"Uncle Jim!" I shouted with tears of happiness along with sadness streaming down my face.
I found myself wrapped around his body, giving him a hug- him doing the same.
"What are you doing here, (y/n)?" He questioned.
"A very looong story, I need to catch you up on." I eagerly replied.
"I'm taking you with me to the station, Harvey let's go." He instructed.
I followed him back to the car, Dragging my feet along puddles, watching each individual ripple go across the water.
"Um.. HELLO?! We were kinda in the middle of something (y/n) ?!"
I turned back to look at her face
"If you want to hear the rest of the story, come with me to the GCPD" Selina whined, "Really? That's where we're leaving off?!"
I raised an eyebrow at her and turned my head in the direction of the car.
Selina rolled her eyes, sneering "FINE!" and stormed her way into the backseat with me.