Jerome's Revenge

"Rise and shine princess (Y/N)" Jerome stated. I realized I fell asleep again in the back of the van he took me in with the bandage still wrapped tightly around and in my mouth. My mouth was sore from being forcefully opened for so long.

"We're at the Wayne Manor... Not exactly morning but thought I'd wake you up whenever we'd get this show on the road." I didn't know what to think... did Jerome actually like me? Or was he just trying to use me as something to tug at Bruce's heart strings? "Oops I forgot! You can't talk with that thing wrapped around that pretty little mouth of yours." he gave a sly smile then grabbed me by the wrist, pulling me out of the vehicle.

I then saw a horde of possibly what seemed to be Jerome's cult followers? "Here boys- keep her safe, she's special to me." He handed me over to two random people who held me close. As the two tightened their grip on me, Jerome got so close to my face I could see all of the little cracks and crevices of each and every staple stitching his face together. "Sorry to break it to ya but I'm going to have to go against your will for dear old Brucey today-"

"noO NOO!" my screams were yet again muffled by the cloth as I tried to maneuver my way out of their grip. The two held me back as tight as they could. I continued to scream hoping to catch the attention of Alfred or Bruce. Jerome unexpectedly grabbed me, leaving yellow imprints on my skin. "(Y/N), dear...You're gonna get us caught if you keep up with this commotion!" not caring about what he did or told me I tried to make an even bigger racket. "Alright- bring me the sack guys" he brought his fingers up and down motioning them to hand him a sack. A man brought him a black sack and gently placed it down in Jerome's hand. "YOU! Make sure all the electricity is out in Wayne Manor so we can make our grand entrance!" He directed towards another member then looked back onto me. "Let's make it easier on you (y/n)... we'll put this sack over your head so you don't have to see anything!" He threw the sack over my head quickly, "Now boys! Let's go!

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☾ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

Bruce's POV- 5:28 PM- The Wayne Manor

Alfred and I were trying to enjoy ourselves in the midst of all that happened in Gotham last night, trying to take our minds off of it. Suddenly, the lights throughout the whole manor went out. We heard an immediate shut down of all the electricity in the manor.

"Quick Bruce- grab the matches and candles, the black-out must have reached our home." I followed Alfred's orders and did as I was told opening the pack of matches by the small table by the couch, until we heard our home telephone ringing.

"Who's calling at this hour?" Alfred murmured. I swayed my head side to side signaling I didn't know. Alfred made his way to the telephone that continued to ring. Something in that moment didn't feel right...he looked up at me worriedly bringing his pointer finger to shush me, I blurted out, "Alfred?", he whipped out his gun but got struck by something or someone....

I hopped over the couch and ran to Alfred's aid as he lie there on the floor semi-unconcious. My head turned itself to look at everything that was going on, I saw two men holding up sticks with fiery red sparkly flames on top for light, then a man dressed in white barged in from the other side of the room making ghost noises with his hands frozen still in the air

 My head turned itself to look at everything that was going on, I saw two men holding up sticks with fiery red sparkly flames on top for light, then a man dressed in white barged in from the other side of the room making ghost noises with his hand...