Torn Between Two PT.2

"You're nothing.. you're not even a real person." Selina shrugged her shoulders, as she was listing out all the things he got wrong about Bruce Wayne. To her mistake, she just kept pushing.

"You don't matter." she added, squinting her eyes at him. 'Bruce's eyes widened with hurt, every word that slipped from her mouth, wounded him. He took one step closer to her, his voice becoming deeper, "You're wrong about me. I do matter..." Selina took a few steps back every time he took one step closer. 'Bruce' shook his head, "And I will never let you tell Alfred." She got into his face, "Oh yeah?!... how are you gonna stop- AHHH" she was cut off mid sentence, as he shoved her into the glass, ultimately breaking it. I heard her horrific scream as she plunged down to the concrete. After a few seconds of silence, he peered over the edge, his breathing uneasy, he looked over to me as I stood there frozen.

His body turned to where I was...a few feet away from him. He took one small step, "STOP! DON'T YOU DARE COME ANY CLOSER TO ME-" I shouted at him, backing up. "(Y/N) you can't tell anyone what happened... you know why I had to do this." He threw his hands up in the air in surrender. "NO. You DIDN'T have to do this. You should go back to whoever made you an evil version of Bruce and stay there." I could tell that now I was hurting his feelings too. He galloped my way and I sprung backwards, "GET AWAY FROM ME! WHERE IS BRUCE?!" He smirked, "I've already told you (y/n).... not in Gotham." I have had enough with this nonsense and decided that this was my chance to run away now, to tell my uncle, do something to help Bruce come back home safely. "If you won't help lead me to him.. then I'll find him MYSELF!" I ranted, then dashed out of the room. I heard his voice call out for me with every step I took I pushed myself to run faster and faster. All I was focused on was getting out of there alive. Another pair of feet running through the halls was heard, I tried telling my brain to pick up the pace, and use all the energy I had left inside of me. I ran to the exit door, busting through it, taking off the door off of its hinges. I could barely breathe, gasping for oxygen to be brought into my lungs. My legs jogged down another 4 blocks, zigg-zagging through streets and alleys, hoping to get lost from Bruce.

A taxi cab was heading my direction and I quickly waved it down, the taxi driver coming to a screeching halt after I ran in front of it

A taxi cab was heading my direction and I quickly waved it down, the taxi driver coming to a screeching halt after I ran in front of it. I jiggled the door handle open and immediately closed it, not taking a second more to breathe I huffed out, "G..C..P...D...Now..PleASE...Hu..rry!!" the taxi driver looked at me funny for looking so rough and being out of breath. Thankfully he took my orders and stepped on it.

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☾ ☁︎☆ ☁︎

I didn't know how long I was exactly gone for, but at this point I didn't care, If i got in trouble I came to the conclusion I'd just suffer my consequences without hesitation. Still hyperventilating, I unwillingly waved my money to the taxi driver as I was shaking horribly. And sped walk up the steps and inside the GCPD. I had been feeling faint and terribly weak once I entered the room. My eyes wandered around the room as best as they could under the circumstances I was under, I noticed my uncle Jim pouring himself some coffee in a plastic mug. I tried shouting, "Uncle Jim!" but it came out very breath-y and weird. He sped walk over trying not to spill any coffee, "What'd you get at the café? I wish I would've known before you left the note so I could've asked you to get me a coffee there or a bagel or something-" I knew he was standing in front of me but for some reason I could barely focus on him, all I could stare at was a desk behind him. "(Y/N)? Are you alright? you look awfully pale.." he asked. I mumbled and then collapsed on the ground, seeing everything spinning in my view.

☁︎ ☆☁︎ ☾ ☁︎☆ ☁︎